The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
I kind of am arent I :smile: But still, he doesnt know me lol! How did I become a brother to some random lol!

Because you're wolverineeeeee lol i don't know...fatal attraction i guess :rofl:
Reply 4441
Original post by PancreaticJuice
aaah ok :smile:
i dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable in anyway
lasted over a year so far :biggrin:

One word: RESPECT!
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Oh this was in the Mosque, my Ustad hit me cause i wasn't moving my head back and forwards when reciting the Qur'an. Still don't know why had to throw a bottle at me. He used to keep a spare one just in case he missed.:s-smilie:

Oh yeah, Scottish people are generally better no racism well not that i've heard of.

Haha, thats right, you want see me much often on the Paksoc. Don't get much time:redface:

Lol
Are you scottish?
Haha I only come here once every few days then hibernate!

Original post by Revent
I just told him to shut the **** up. He said something about how my parents haven't raised me well and stuff like that so yeah :tongue: Allah didn't tell him to chat crap about my parents.

Loooool
This thing abt parents not raising you well is weird
My thinking is my thinking
If I was the way my parents wanted me to be I'd be an angel just landed from the heavens up there
But obv we make our own choices and mistakes
lool
i think a relationship happens from the heart, all the physical things can wait till theyre halal, although technically its haram atm :smile:
i found her, i liked her, i didnt want to let her slip away

YOu might have scared me with all the brother stuff lo, but this is good advice.
Original post by Warlord
YOu might have scared me with all the brother stuff lo, but this is good advice.

'I didn't want to let her slip away' does this somehow remind you of me and the beautiful road? :tongue:
I'm trying to be obscure so we don't get intercepted loool
Original post by Warlord

hahaa
bruvvvv
at the time i was totally against a relationship, but she seemed genuine and someone who actually cared about me, and loved me rather than my looks, so i gave it a chance :smile:
Original post by salmon-aiman
i detest physics.

Try doing igcse physics, as well as it having been my worst subject. Was torture.
Original post by Farwa
One word: RESPECT!

hii :smile:
hahaa
bruvvvv
at the time i was totally against a relationship, but she seemed genuine and someone who actually cared about me, and loved me rather than my looks, so i gave it a chance :smile:

This sounds exactly like something I would say. This is weird lol.
Original post by Warlord
Try doing igcse physics, as well as it having been my worst subject. Was torture.

nah, i's good fanks. I cba doing any work these days anyway-_- just want to sleep :couchpotato:

Lol
Are you scottish?
Haha I only come here once every few days then hibernate!

Yeah, im Scottish.

Lol, i just checked your profile the now, your from Scotland tae.

Howz it goin?
:biggrin:
haha
Reply 4450
Getting my suitcase ready......
Original post by Maryb_101
'I didn't want to let her slip away' does this somehow remind you of me and the beautiful road? :tongue:
I'm trying to be obscure so we don't get intercepted loool

Loooool is this him?! Dont lie :tongue:
Reply 4452
hii :smile:

We need more guys like you :smile:
You are welcome
Original post by Zeegie

where are we going???
Original post by salmon-aiman
nah, i's good fanks. I cba doing any work these days anyway-_- just want to sleep :couchpotato:

I felt this way about work too. Then I got a D in my physics mock a month before the exams.
Original post by Warlord
I felt this way about work too. Then I got a D in my physics mock a month before the exams.

that is absolutely wonderful. appreciated that.
Original post by Zeegie

/tiffin box.
Original post by Warlord
Loooool is this him?! Dont lie :tongue:

Lmao what? Is this him...who's him, my him, or 'emotional persona him' pm me iz confused :biggrin:
Reply 4458
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Yeah, im Scottish.

Lol, i just checked your profile the now, your from Scotland tae.

Howz it goin?
:biggrin:
haha

Woah I finally found someone scottish on here
Yayyyyy
Loool
Yes I am
Aye I'm awright how abt yourself?
Lol
Original post by Warlord
This sounds exactly like something I would say. This is weird lol.

lol thats why youre my brother
how do i upload pictures onto here?

Latest