The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
Original post by Maryb_101
No, that day when you weren't on it was quite nice, your absence makes this thread :smile:

Iknowwww lol it should be the other way round

Why do you keep wanting me to go? :laugh:
No, that day when you weren't on it was quite nice, your absence makes this thread :smile:

Iknowwww lol it should be the other way round

Its called being pakistani. Illogical. If we were logical, we wouldnt be pakistani really would we :biggrin: I mean, who else takes a 4 seater car full of people to go and pick up one person from the airport :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
Its called being pakistani. Illogical. If we were logical, we wouldnt be pakistani really would we :biggrin: I mean, who else takes a 4 seater car full of people to go and pick up one person from the airport :tongue:

True :biggrin:
:lol: typical asians, that's how we roll lmao.

Original post by Revent
Why do you keep wanting me to go? :laugh:

Because you're presence is futile and annoying.
Original post by Warlord

hahaha pakistani culture is so backwards in some ways but youve got to love it still haha!
Reply 4964
True :biggrin:
:lol: typical asians, that's how we roll lmao.

Because you're presence is futile and annoying.

Calm it down darling :wink: if you really want me to go. Just say it :frown:
Original post by Revent
Calm it down darling :wink: if you really want me to go. Just say it :frown:

Not your darling.
Stay or go do what you want.
Our 're' on pm is still GFAF. Honestly do it. :lol:
Reply 4966
Not your darling.

I said darling, not my darling :wink: I don't have the misfortune of you being my darling anyway :tongue:

And as I said, I would, but no easily accessible hole :frown:
Reply 4967
Original post by moonietoot
woohooooooo i just jumped out of bed out of all the excitement im feeling right now :wink: haha and Yesssssss did you like ?!?! Where did you get it from???? Ahhhh no I haven't :/ sounds Delish though. Next time I'm down at Green Street, that's what I'll be ordering !!!! :smile:)) btw are you a nandos person or no? Very important question indeed.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

At 3am??? For?? Lol
Yeah it was amazing :love: some random place in Stratford.
It is heaven :love:

Nandos, yup :wink:
Reply 4968
Original post by Farwa
Lol religion and me don't go too well either
I was the same with my quran and praying a long time back
Then some things made me think differently

Why are you so adamant on making them move forward?
If they are happy at that just let them be
You can kiss your gfs
But if they are ok with this then let them bei still do respect him for this and also for sticking by the same girl :smile:

Org religion is pretty lame :tongue: what enlightened you if you don't mind me asking? :wink:

I'm not :tongue: just think its silly they haven't :giggle: oh and I do a lot more than kissing :wink: I sticked by the same girl for over a year as well ya know :tongue:
Not your darling.

Sooooo many things GFAF could stand for. I dread to think. But in my head it stands for GULABJAMUN FOR AWESOMENESS(ME) FOREVER <3

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4970
Original post by MedMed12
haha well then it can only get better as we learn stuff 8)

I guess each to their own, whatever people do is their choice, just got to think ahead I guess

ohh lol :P good for them then if they didnt want to be there, I dont understand how parents can send their kids away to boarding school? how many years did you go for and from what age? we have some family friends who went from 11 -17 and thats like the crucial years- they dont have a relationship with their mother :l which is sad
haha naughty! omg I would have reported them to the police :tongue:

aha you cant refer to being religious or praying as foolish? :O

and I meant, like if someone goes round doing all sorts, getting with girls, doing wrong things, even if they can cover it from the asian community, everyone will find out at some point and when it comes to something long term people do, do their research about a person ahaha - we know someone like this who does loads of wrong things etc but then acts all innocent infront of asian uncles and aunties who now know what he gets up to and are like....

Most parents send kharab bachey to darul uloom to fix them up :rofl: My dad sent me because all he cared about is Islam and being religious and stuff like that. I was there when I was I. Year 6 so I used to have 7.5 hours of Islamic classes a day and was out of education for a year.

It kind of is :wink: blindly following what you are told to do without questioning or thinking for yourself is pretty foolish if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't care what most of the Asian community thinks. They're full of hypocrisy, double standards and that holier than thou attitude and if I could break my ties with 95% of my relatives, I would.:wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Most parents send gharab bachey to darul uloom to fix them up :rofl: My dad sent me because all he cared about is Islam and being religious and stuff like that. I was there when I was I. Year 6 so I used to have 7.5 hours of Islamic classes a day and was out of education for a year.

It kind of is :wink: blindly following what you are told to do without questioning or thinking for yourself is pretty foolish if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't care what most of the Asian community thinks. They're full of hypocrisy, double standards and that holier than thou attitude and if I could break my ties with 95% of my relatives, I would.:wink:

hahah I guess it depends what other options there are too- like the people I know are good, but the local school for them wasnt so the islamic boarding school was the only 2nd option.

It is foolish if you do it without knowing why and are forced to I see what you mean, but it doesnt make the religion/action foolish it just makes the person. I wont deny it, I dont wear a hijab. I know technically I should but if I did, it wouldnt be because its come from within.

Hahaha true point :P i hate it, when you're doing well, they start bringing up about my lack of religion on results day and stuff. Ahaha true -family politics :l
Reply 4972
hahah I guess it depends what other options there are too- like the people I know are good, but the local school for them wasnt so the islamic boarding school was the only 2nd option.

It is foolish if you do it without knowing why and are forced to I see what you mean, but it doesnt make the religion/action foolish it just makes the person. I wont deny it, I dont wear a hijab. I know technically I should but if I did, it wouldnt be because its come from within.

Hahaha true point :P i hate it, when you're doing well, they start bringing up about my lack of religion on results day and stuff. Ahaha true -family politics :l

looking at the 2m pile of homework and thinking....i'd love to tip it over....

ugh. cba

Edit------ no idea why i quoted you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie

ugh. cba

Posted from TSR Mobile

woah why so much?
Reply 4974

Well, I'm kinda glad I went to darul uloom, I became independent and stuff which was a fun experience :tongue: plus, it was the first step towards my corruption :giggle:

Well your choice to not wear a hijab is respectable :wink: I thought about it, and rejected most of it :tongue: which is why I do what I want :smile:

You and lack of religion? :rofl: You seem to be so religious here :laugh: and my dad gives me hell whenever he decides to come make a visit. Lol
Reply 4975
Original post by Zeegie

ugh. cba

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't do it :wink: During my sixth form, I only did like two pieces of homework in the whole two years :mmm: rebel4lyf
Original post by Revent
Well, I'm kinda glad I went to darul uloom, I became independent and stuff which was a fun experience :tongue: plus, it was the first step towards my corruption :giggle:

Well your choice to not wear a hijab is respectable :wink: I thought about it, and rejected most of it :tongue: which is why I do what I want :smile:

You and lack of religion? :rofl: You seem to be so religious here :laugh: and my dad gives me hell whenever he decides to come make a visit. Lol

aha thats nice :smile: hahah when the islamic school has the reserve effect 'but dad, I thought you were using reverse pyschology on me'

aha i dont do quite alot though like pray 5 times a day and some other things.

I'm not religious :P I just dont drink, eat pork dont eat haraam or club, have bfs, wear super revealing clothes, do shisha, or club :smile: but thats personal choice not because religion stops me, I just dont see any point in those things. Technically, I shouldnt be talking to you by islam aha nor listening to music nor many other things :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Don't do it :wink: During my sixth form, I only did like two pieces of homework in the whole two years :mmm: rebel4lyf

yeah its much better to revise/learn over doing some random bits of homework, unless its actuall syllabus stuff which teachers arent going to cover
Original post by Revent
Most parents send kharab bachey to darul uloom to fix them up :rofl: My dad sent me because all he cared about is Islam and being religious and stuff like that. I was there when I was I. Year 6 so I used to have 7.5 hours of Islamic classes a day and was out of education for a year.

Nice to steal part of my pm convo and post it here as your own words. :smile: Seeing as I actually wrote this to you like 3 weeks ago lol, have to agree :biggrin:
Reply 4979
Original post by Revent
Org religion is pretty lame :tongue: what enlightened you if you don't mind me asking? :wink:

I'm not :tongue: just think its silly they haven't :giggle: oh and I do a lot more than kissing :wink: I sticked by the same girl for over a year as well ya know :tongue:

Whatever changed my mind is personal

Well he said he wishes to make it halal one day
That's what truly made me respect him
Most guys don't stick by the same girl for a week!

Are you still with the same girl?

Latest