The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
As if :tongue:

You have to be a don and say it discreetly like I did, make the guy feel like **** :smile: I mean, he felt so **** he honestly said sorry behta and then proceeded to take my luggage all the way to the desk lol. Its fun travelling alone :biggrin:
Reply 5161
Original post by Revent
I'm just curious :tongue: I've told you loads :lol:
Yeah, I just love winding up the pak soc :mmm: I'm not REALLY that bad though :giggle:

and nah, I've stayed away from girls in the east end (especially Asian ones :laugh: ). I like to keep myself halal and stuff you know :mmm:

loool I don't know what to believe regarding what your like :tongue:
but I shall stay on the safe side and be extra cautious of you :shifty:

oh well that's good haha, I bet the girls are relieved lmao :biggrin:
Reply 5162
Original post by Zeegie
Don't pay my sis any attention..she just always goes "hey everyone look at me bla bla bla"....

Hahaha

Aww what your real sis?!
how cute!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 5163
Original post by Alia93
Aww what your real sis?!
how cute!!!! :biggrin:

Yeah lol....she's sat like a room away from me ahahhaha
Reply 5164
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah lol....she's sat like a room away from me ahahhaha

lool! I never knew she was your sister!
haha, that is so adorable
Reply 5165
Original post by Alia93
loool I don't know what to believe regarding what your like :tongue:
but I shall stay on the safe side and be extra cautious of you :shifty:

oh well that's good haha, I bet the girls are relieved lmao :biggrin:

You can ask anyone I'm the nicest person on this thread :tongue: and there's gonna be a TSR Pak Soc meet soon, you interested? :tongue: :rofl: You get to see the most amazing person ever :love: (me obviously) as well as some normal people :tongue:

You actually believe all the flirting was real :colonhash: :rofl: I don't normally flirt with anything that moves you know :tongue: I prefer to keep reserved cos I like to think before I speak :smile:

Original post by Warlord
You have to be a don and say it discreetly like I did, make the guy feel like **** :smile: I mean, he felt so **** he honestly said sorry behta and then proceeded to take my luggage all the way to the desk lol. Its fun travelling alone :biggrin:

I've travelled alone on planes since I was 10/11 :lol: Sure I could handle them :tongue:
Reply 5166
Looks like we have the contenders for "Don of the Year" looooool
Reply 5167
Original post by Revent
You can ask anyone I'm the nicest person on this thread :tongue: and there's gonna be a TSR Pak Soc meet soon, you interested? :tongue: :rofl: You get to see the most amazing person ever :love: (me obviously) as well as some normal people :tongue:

You actually believe all the flirting was real :colonhash: :rofl: I don't normally flirt with anything that moves you know :tongue: I prefer to keep reserved cos I like to think before I speak :smile:

Haha :biggrin: a Pak Soc meet sounds hilarious, doubt it will ever happen though!
People on here are from everywhere around UK
lol hmmm okay
Original post by Revent

I've travelled alone on planes since I was 10/11 :lol: Sure I could handle them :tongue:

Travelling around **** like america and the beast that is pakistan is totally different. You would get knocked the **** out if you tried anything lmao.
Reply 5169
Original post by Alia93
Haha :biggrin: a Pak Soc meet sounds hilarious, doubt it will ever happen though!
People on here are from everywhere around UK
lol hmmm okay

You're on a gap year, right?

Well, maybe getting EVERYONE together might not be possible, but it might be possible to get a small group :wink:

It obviously depends on interest though. :smile: I've met people off TSR before though so it's not that hard really.
I cannot stand those stupid 'smash or pass' pages on facebook!
Original post by salmon-aiman
Awesome :smile: I wanna go in August, after Eid so like... August 10th onwards and spend the whole month there, that'd be great! Haven't seen a proper butterfly in years!

Thats a great time to go :smile:
My mum wants us to celebrate Eid there but we'll probably go next year :smile:
I saw a proper butterfly about 4 months ago:biggrin:

Why did I negged for it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5172
Original post by Revent
You're on a gap year, right?

Well, maybe getting EVERYONE together might not be possible, but it might be possible to get a small group :wink:

It obviously depends on interest though. :smile: I've met people off TSR before though so it's not that hard really.

Yeah I guess :smile:
I repeated my year 12
so I am in year 13 right now, if that makes sense
I should have been in uni right now basically
Reply 5173
Original post by Warlord
Travelling around **** like america and the beast that is pakistan is totally different. You would get knocked the **** out if you tried anything lmao.

looooool I doubt it :tongue:
Reply 5174
Original post by Alia93
Yeah I guess :smile:
I repeated my year 12
so I am in year 13 right now, if that makes sense
I should have been in uni right now basically

Oooh okay. Well, would you be interested in one? :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
I cannot stand those stupid 'smash or pass' pages on facebook!

same- most of them are really unattractive or girls who pull ridiculous faces. Its so degrading and they are like begging for compliments lol
Reply 5176
Original post by MedMed12
same- most of them are really unattractive or girls who pull ridiculous faces. Its so degrading and they are like begging for compliments lol

I like the ones that are a 'smash'...:ninja:
Original post by Revent
I like the ones that are a 'smash'...:ninja:

whatever you say haha
Original post by MedMed12

Lool and omg some of the asian girls are practically nude :/ highly distasteful. Lack of self respect. Sad really.
Reply 5179
Original post by Maryb_101
Lool and omg some of the asian girls are practically nude :/ highly distasteful. Lack of self respect. Sad really.

Link? :biggrin:

Latest