The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alia93
You are quite annoying. She's not being racist - stop over complicating what she said

Thank you for understanding. (:
Original post by AlligatorSky
Why would you have to choose between races? It's different when you have to choose between countries to actually live in.

And I tried to ignore it, but I can't stand your insult to PM. I would actually get you all the details, but I'm sure you won't be inte
rested. Here's something from Wikipedia:

When Musharraf came to power in 1999, he claimed that the corruption in the government bureaucracy would be cleaned up.[104] According to a survey conducted by Transparency International Pakistan ranked in 2001 as the world's 11th most corrupt nation. In 2007 Pakistan
(edited 11 years ago)
K I apologise for hurting your feelings.
Original post by LegendX
wa? What am I supposed to be looking at here? It just states that pervez Musharraf lied about him wanting to eliminate corruption and that when he resigned ( sometime in 2008 ) the country was just more corrupt. This doesn't explain at all why you like Musharraf, except that you like corrupt pple more.

Okay, I understand you need time to get it in. I'll explain it.

1 = Very corrupt
100 = Not corrupt.

When Musharraf got into power in 2001 Pakistan was the 11th most corrupt country in the world. So very corrupt.
But in 2007 when the survey was conducted, Pakistan was the 45th most corrupt, so it became less corrupt when he was in power.

Are you from Pakistan?
Okay, I understand you need time to get it in. I'll explain it.

1 = Very corrupt
100 = Not corrupt.

When Musharraf got into power in 2001 Pakistan was the 11th most corrupt country in the world. So very corrupt.
But in 2007 when the survey was conducted, Pakistan was the 45th most corrupt, so it became less corrupt when he was in power.

Are you from Pakistan?

I just don't bother reading stuff properly hence why I edited it before you posted but meh, thanks for the clarification. In fact, I am from Pakistan. What's your point?
Original post by LegendX
K I apologise for hurting your feelings.

Legend X is a fantastic guy :biggrin:
Original post by otrivine

What otrivine said.:smile:
Original post by LegendX
I just don't bother reading stuff properly hence why I edited it before you posted but meh, thanks for the clarification. In fact, I am from Pakistan. What's your point?

Just curious.
Original post by otrivine

Are you sure?
Btw I didn't know you were pakistani? Maybe i am wrong?
And I did get your quote, havnt covered the spec, so how can I revise it?
Check out the f215 revision link :smile:
Original post by rubena123
Are you sure?
Btw I didn't know you were pakistani? Maybe i am wrong?
And I did get your quote, havnt covered the spec, so how can I revise it?
Check out the f215 revision link :smile:

Its fine! yes he is awesome legend X why?

No I am from Iran
How are you?:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Just wondering, who do you think should win the next election or lead the country?
Original post by Phantom Lord
Just wondering, who do you think should win the next election or lead the country?

I'm not much of an IK fan, but considering what he's doing he seems like the best option.
But we can't forget all the things PM has done, so I think they should be in one party, whether it's APML or PTI.

PM will be going back to Pakistan 60-90 days before the elections, and I really think he should be given another chance, that is if that stupid Zardari doesn't get him arrested.
I'm not much of an IK fan, but considering what he's doing he seems like the best option.
But we can't forget all the things PM has done, so I think they should be in one party, whether it's APML or PTI.

PM will be going back to Pakistan 60-90 days before the elections, and I really think he should be given another chance, that is if that stupid Zardari doesn't get him arrested.

Doesn't IK dislike PM a lot? Also what's your view on the war with TTP? I think the army needs to go on a full out assault and kill or clear them out of the country once and for all.
Doesn't IK dislike PM a lot? Also what's your view on the war with TTP? I think the army needs to go on a full out assault and kill or clear them out of the country once and for all.

Yes he does. In an interview PM did say something about joining with IK, but Imran declined. Probably wants Pakistan to himself.

I don't know much about it, but yes the Taliban everywhere does need to be finished with. But drones are not the way.
Reply 6294
I'm not convinced by Imran Khan. I was at some place and listened to him giving some talk and it wasn't very convincing.
Yes he does. In an interview PM did say something about joining with IK, but Imran declined. Probably wants Pakistan to himself.

I don't know much about it, but yes the Taliban everywhere does need to be finished with. But drones are not the way.

I remember him saying every problem the country faces now started under PMs time of power, though I'm not sure how accurate that is..
I agree about drones. How do you think the way is then, a ground assault by the Pak army?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revent
I'm not convinced by Imran Khan. I was at some place and listened to him giving some talk and it wasn't very convincing.

I agree. I mean how can you run a country when all you have experience in is cricket? :confused:
I remember him saying every problem the country faces now started under PMs time of power, though I'm not sure how accurate that is..
I agree about drones. How do you think the way is then, a ground assault by the Pak army?

Well then they should've let him stay and deal with the problems.
I have no idea. I do know that one of their drones killed Baitullah Mehsud who was the leader of TTP.
But all the innocent people being killed for no reason is just wrong.
i love revent
Reply 6299
I agree. I mean how can you run a country when all you have experience in is cricket? :confused:

Not necessarily the reason, but I find his logic silly at times although he is better than Nawaz Sharif I guess.

Latest