The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Koftas for dinner :frown:

I haate them!
i love nicki minaj i am going to her concert, whenever she comes and ill buy vip tickets to meet her as well! Omg i am going to cry when i meet her! Shes my favourite and she is awesome :wink: :wink:
Original post by Gorgeous123
Otrivine do you love nicki minaj

of course I lover her to bits
You silly its Nicki Minaj

Lmao... i literally feel stupid right now, i shoulda guessed x
i love nicki minaj i am going to her concert, whenever she comes and ill buy vip tickets to meet her as well! Omg i am going to cry when i meet her! Shes my favourite and she is awesome :wink: :wink:

booooooo!!! LOL x:wink:
Reply 6505
Original post by AlligatorSky
Haha, I don't know, I just felt like exaggerating. :tongue:
I've lived in USA, Pakistan(like 4 times, I forget myself), KSA, Dubai and England.

You'll probably make friends fast, we're very nice people you see. :colone:

How long though in each place? :tongue:

and Pakistani and nice people? :mmm: Are they practising and stuff there? :mmm: I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone there :teehee:

Original post by student room sk
I love how you asked to stop with the large font but
she keeeeeeeppppsss on going x

I'll just report it :smile: Not trying to be a dick or anything, but it's just really annoying.
Original post by Revent

and Pakistani and nice people? :mmm: Are they practising and stuff there? :mmm: I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone there :teehee:

I'll just report it :smile: Not trying to be a dick or anything, but it's just really annoying.

who me? I am not doing anything its gorgeous123
Original post by Revent

hahhahahaah...... no i get it..
It is kinda annoying it takes 6 years to get to the bottom of the page (especially when you constantly do it)
give em another coupla mins before you report it cause that is kinda being a dick (LOL)
ask them once more...... x
Original post by Revent
Ask for dhaal roti instead :mmm:

Dhaal roti? I've never had that. Unless you mean dhaal with roti?
I've had keema roti though..
Reply 6509
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Dhaal roti? I've never had that. Unless you mean dhaal with roti?
I've had keema roti though..

Yeah, I meant that :tongue:

Original post by student room sk
hahhahahaah...... no i get it..
It is kinda annoying it takes 6 years to get to the bottom of the page (especially when you constantly do it)
give em another coupla mins before you report it cause that is kinda being a dick (LOL)
ask them once more...... x

That's exactly why. :wink:

Original post by otrivine
who me? I am not doing anything its gorgeous123

Just stop with the large font please. :wink:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I meant that :tongue:

That's exactly why. :wink:

Just stop with the large font please. :wink:

OK :smile:
I haate them!

:yy:
Anyone started revision for summer exams?
Original post by Revent

I'll have to tell you in order because I'll get confused myself. :P

Pakistan (6 months after being born), US (a year or two, but this confuses me because I went to school or something there so we probably went again sometime later on), Pakistan (probably a year), Saudi (8 years I think), Pakistan (3 years), Dubai (2 years), Pakistan (1 year), England (1 year, one year in progress). :biggrin:

Practicing? :confused:

And we're very nice people. No I don't think that will be possible but you can totally try.
Reply 6514
I'll have to tell you in order because I'll get confused myself. :P

Pakistan (6 months after being born), US (a year or two, but this confuses me because I went to school or something there so we probably went again sometime later on), Pakistan (probably a year), Saudi (8 years I think), Pakistan (3 years), Dubai (2 years), Pakistan (1 year), England (1 year, one year in progress). :biggrin:

Practicing? :confused:

And we're very nice people. No I don't think that will be possible but you can totally try.

That's just weird :tongue:

practising Muslims :tongue:

What makes you so sure? :grin: I've heard they're more liberal than the Muslims here :tongue:
Original post by Revent
That's just weird :tongue:

practising Muslims :tongue:

What makes you so sure? :grin: I've heard they're more liberal than the Muslims here :tongue:

Very.

Ohh, what's the difference between a regular Muslim and a practicing one? :s-smilie:

Yes they are but you'd be a random person. But then again like I said, you can give it a shot. Just make sure you don't get shot yourself. :tongue:
Reply 6516
Very.

Ohh, what's the difference between a regular Muslim and a practicing one? :s-smilie:

Yes they are but you'd be a random person. But then again like I said, you can give it a shot. Just make sure you don't get shot yourself. :tongue:

One that will have sex with a foreigner :colone:

Who would shoot me? :eek:
Original post by Revent
One that will have sex with a foreigner :colone:

Who would shoot me? :eek:

Riiightt.

The brother/dad/uncle/grandfather etc.
Reply 6518
Riiightt.

The brother/dad/uncle/grandfather etc.

:laugh: If that's gonna happen, I think I'll pass on that :mmm: That's why I stick to my mixed race girls :smile:
Original post by Revent
:laugh: If that's gonna happen, I think I'll pass on that :mmm: That's why I stick to my mixed race girls :smile:

If you've got them here, I don't see the need to go find girls there too. Go there and do what you're actually supposed to be doing, which is attending the wedding. :tongue:

Latest