The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zo_
hahha must be a paki thinggg! what u applied for?

Haha must be :tongue: standarddd
Pharmacy! Just like you. We too cool brehh

Original post by martialartist123
Hmmm yeah i'llhave like a student room party at my flat too, your all invited! ;-)
... Its **** sometimes ... Too many killjoys here even when you try do your own thing...
Well yesss you are, your kind of hustling them that after one year, its too hard to commute, which then forces you to live away haha
Noo you'll have to do a little more to persuade asian parents its not that easy, like an arranged marriage?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool safeeee
Ahh that's grim!
Lol omg asian parents...yeah it will be hard work! But i'll try and do everything i can. Omg arranged marriages...thankGod we have the power to say yes and no. But still they do everything to try and make you say yes haha
Reply 9401
Original post by Maryb_101
You called? :biggrin:

Aheeee I saw he applied for the same course as you, and to the same unis woohoooo :wink: buddies :smile:

Lool safeeee
Ahh that's grim!
Lol omg asian parents...yeah it will be hard work! But i'll try and do everything i can. Omg arranged marriages...thankGod we have the power to say yes and no. But still they do everything to try and make you say yes haha

I know 'dump'
Its controlled by frauds and hypocrites blackburn... Are you by any chance from snow street loool
Not for girls if you say nooo, the slipper will come out and your out of the house.. Its not that easy for girls...!
I'd be worried if i was you ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Aheeee I saw he applied for the same course as you, and to the same unis woohoooo :wink: buddies :smile:

Lool maybe. And that link you posted..OP has a point you know haha
Reply 9405

hahah we are.... had your offers?
Reply 9407
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah oh stop.
I know 'dump'
Its controlled by frauds and hypocrites blackburn... Are you by any chance from snow street loool
Not for girls if you say nooo, the slipper will come out and your out of the house.. Its not that easy for girls...!
I'd be worried if i was you ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adhan group are the only frauds i know lol
Lol no i don't live on snow st.
Oii don't scare me :frown: haha noway maynn i have the power to say yes and no. I can rebel and give answers lol i'm a challenging one at times with my parents.
Reply 9409
I would much rather be kicked out the house than go along with an AM. No way in hell am I DTR. Oh no.
My grandma actually thinks it's the horse really dancing :L i keep telling her its all edited etc :L

Lol this made me laugh :tongue: Poor grandma
Reply 9411
Original post by Zeegie
I would much rather be kicked out the house than go along with an AM. No way in hell am I DTR. Oh no.

Wtf is AM and DTR?
Original post by zo_

hahah we are.... had your offers?

Yeah :smile: i have a final interview for UCLan next next week. I need to wait for my results, then see where the appropriate 'firm' place is.
Original post by de_monies
Lol this made me laugh :tongue: Poor grandma

Lol omg that and dramas. She thinks its really happening :/
Oii don't scare me :frown: haha noway maynn i have the power to say yes and no. I can rebel and give answers lol i'm a challenging one at times with my parents.

Haha do you know their story aswell the fraudsssss! You do know half there money also goes into most of the mosques in BBurn and also pays wages for big imaams... So its all a scam to me, it ridiculous...
Haha no its just did you hear the story about car insurance fraud money found in the walls in snow street houses... They faked disabilities!
Im sure you do ... Just be rich and its all cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Needs some indians in this thread -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I guess you have more liberal parents like mine? Well, I guess they wouldn't allow us to go out clubbing etc... but I don't think they'd ever *make* me get married. Know enough about forced marriage, because I was helping someone here and irl

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2211341

Original post by Zeegie

What's a 1 DTR? Tbh, I'd be the same. No way I'd be getting married against my will. And I trust my parents never to force me, especially when I have relatives that are still unmarried :tongue:
Haha do you know their story aswell the fraudsssss! You do know half there money also goes into most of the mosques in BBurn and also pays wages for big imaams... So its all a scam to me, it ridiculous...
Haha no its just did you hear the story about car insurance fraud money found in the walls in snow street houses... They faked disabilities!
Im sure you do ... Just be rich and its all cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah fraudsters.
OMG what!? Nowayyyyyy!! Mosques and imams aswell!!! That's just peak man
And omg noooo what car insurance scam!?!!?!
:O
Yeah fraudsters.
OMG what!? Nowayyyyyy!! Mosques and imams aswell!!! That's just peak man
And omg noooo what car insurance scam!?!!?!
:O

Its truee ... I went troy mosque i know this, and yeah its a big bad world out there!
Yeah theyre the reason car insurance is soo high ... They'd like plan an accident (car crash etc) and someone would get injured and they'd claim money for it, injury claims and keep getting money for it..... I know its bizzare, this was about 10 years ago, they got busted. Trust me theres allsorts going on out there, just be careful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its truee ... I went troy mosque i know this, and yeah its a big bad world out there!
Yeah theyre the reason car insurance is soo high ... They'd like plan an accident (car crash etc) and someone would get injured and they'd claim money for it, injury claims and keep getting money for it..... I know its bizzare, this was about 10 years ago, they got busted. Trust me theres allsorts going on out there, just be careful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shocking. It's disgusting as well.
Btw, yeah i do know that girl

Latest