The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
loooooooooooooooool well i am single ini :tongue:
A woman told me to view the world through her eyes…

I took a look out the kitchen window.:rofl:

You are a faggot and I feel like slapping you.
:tongue:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
That's great! My forte is kickboxing, basketball and athletics. You? :smile:

I haven't done anything in a while now, exams and work been ruling my life. But it's basketball, rounders, dodgeball, netball, football, badminton-i also enjoy running on the track from time to time. Lol quite a few there. I also want to take up fencing.
Reply 9502
loooooooooooooooool well i am single ini :tongue:
A woman told me to view the world through her eyes…

I took a look out the kitchen window.:rofl:

Your humour is top notch, I salute you :biggrin:
Reply 9503
Original post by Maryb_101
LOOL fam what areas were you living in!!? Hahah

in england or pakistan?
You are a faggot and I feel like slapping you.
:tongue:

A bit harsh!
Reply 9505
Original post by zo_
hahaha i was too busy stuffing myself with halal kfc! back in themdays we never had halal kfc in the UK. where abouts do you guys live?

I like kfc tooo :smile: I went to kfc there in 2006, haven't been to Pak since 2007 :frown:

I live near Manchestaaa, you?
Original post by de_monies
Basically, they're saying that in some parts of the world, it's quicker to strap maybe an SD card with data on it, on a pigeon, and more reliable than sending something across the internet.

My sorta field :tongue:

OHH, lol but I think the internet in Pakistan is pretty fast.

Since you're so computery, do you know much about iPads?
Reply 9507
Original post by Zeegie
I like kfc tooo :smile: I went to kfc there in 2006, haven't been to Pak since 2007 :frown:

I live near Manchestaaa, you?

haha probs around the same time yeno! im inbetween manchester and liverpool nowadays. used to live in manchester as a kid haha :colone:
Lol the Asian areas are pretty bad imo. High five for going to a white school!

Funny thing is when I go back home(or if my younger cousin randomly thinks it's a good idea to harass me on fb), I get called "gay" "White boy" etc... because the school I went to was further out, I got a bit of an accent etc... Seen his fb and it's like "Oh I was with that bitch" and I'm thinking "How did you get with a girl" Any way, sorry for the rant.. and that's your typical male from my area. Not all of them are like that though!

Hmm its true it happens to everyone that goes to one.... Loool
Its just the typical asian mind.... Im telling you we should invent the asian mind theory in psychology we'll be ballin' after that!
I kind of do agree with everything your saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't done anything in a while now, exams and work been ruling my life. But it's basketball, rounders, dodgeball, netball, football, badminton-i also enjoy running on the track from time to time. Lol quite a few there. I also want to take up fencing.

That sounds like fun!
What position do you play in basketball? I'm small forward :smile: and please tell me that you watch the NBA and that you support the Lakers?
I enjoy football but not competitively and I would love to do badminton if I had the time.
Fencing seems really demanding! What sort of running do you do? I'm a long distance runner.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by zo_
in england or pakistan?

Lol i meant pakistan, but where you from here in England?
A bit harsh!

I hope he sees it :biggrin:
Ive done the 100m in 11.6 seconds woooh!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zo_
the kfc in jhelum is the best thing about it

have u been to tulip hotel?

Original post by AlligatorSky
No idea what that meant.

basically on social networking sites, girls be like eww freshy just messaged me.

Original post by Zeegie
I do like athletes. I like muscle. I like men.

[video="youtube;fJgb1VWKzrA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgb1VWKzrA[/video]

Do you blame them? In some places, they rely on internet cafe's and when I've been inside, if you look at the search history, it's full of searches, lets say of naked women...

what do u mean?
EXACTLY why you're single! Hhahah jokerr :tongue:

looooool :tongue:
Lol of course not :smile:
I was just asking because I was originally posting in the Indian thread but it was a bit dead. So I got invited here. I must say this s a really fun thread to post in. :smile:

Im glad i didn't join that thread then :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds like fun!
What position do you play in basketball? I'm small forward :smile: and please tell me that you watch the NBA and that you support the Lakers?
I enjoy football but not competitively and I would love to do badminton if Inhad the time.
Fencing seems really demanding! What sort of running do you do? I'm a long distance runner.

Yeah, it's the best whith my mates :biggrin:
In basketball i prefer to be power forward or centre. Footy is top, i watch the matches-keep updated on scores n stuff. Oh no i don't watch it! Maybe i'll check it out?
Fencing sounds awesome, really want to try it out but don't know if anyone does it near my area. I also want to do horse riding and archery..omg sooo many things! Lol a step at a time i guess.
100m lool i work out at home so don't do a lot of running in terms cardio
Nah tbh 500m on track
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9517
Original post by martialartist123
Ive done the 100m in 11.6 seconds woooh!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwwww sweetie that's cool :smile: 12.3 for me in yr 11...haven't timed myself since....been too bogged down with triple jumppppp loooool
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9518
Lol i meant pakistan, but where you from here in England?

haha well not far from jhelum in pak and inbetween manchester and liverpool in uk. i used to live in manchester when i was a kid haha

looooool :tongue:

Send that picture then :tongue:

Latest