The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9640
Original post by AlligatorSky
No, but you have some stores that sell designer stuff (Twice the price, of course) And I don't have any friend who hasn't been outside of Pakistan just for shopping purposes. But these are the people who I'm sure wear real stuff.

You get those Pindi boys wearing fake Dolce and Gabbana, but it's very easy to tell fakes from originals.

Wow your friends are rich :lol: Where do they go for shopping? :lol: How do you know they're fake? :tongue: Is it because they're Pindi boys? :rofl:

How much does it cost in those Pakistan shops?
You can don't worry. And good job Revent, you always make me proud. :')
But people in Islamabad wear real designer stuff. Don't forget your LV loafers. :wink:

I've lived in America and went to American schools.

It doesn't snow much in Pakistan, remember?

Lol I'm not so in to designer stuff myself tbf. More a Burton type of guy

Lol, I know that but the snow is too bright for me (in the UK) :frown:
Original post by Revent
Wow your friends are rich :lol: Where do they go for shopping? :lol: How do you know they're fake? :tongue: Is it because they're Pindi boys? :rofl:

How much does it cost in those Pakistan shops?

Like here, Dubai, USA and stuff. Any place that has good shopping.
Yes, you can't get D&G in Pindi. Especially not if you're washing my car.

I'm not sure, I've never gotten anything from there. But if you really must know then I can ask a friend and tell you tomorrow?
Yes, we'll make a whatsApp group then AlligatorSky's proof of security in Pakistan. :')
And I understand, I got pretty angry too because I'm just trying to tell you guys that Pakistan is not the way it's portrayed.
But then again, I apologize if I was rude at any point or offended anyone.

Dw alligator! It's all good. Think we must have a mass argument like every couple of days here :tongue:
Reply 9644
Like here, Dubai, USA and stuff. Any place that has good shopping.
Yes, you can't get D&G in Pindi. Especially not if you're washing my car.

I'm not sure, I've never gotten anything from there. But if you really must know then I can ask a friend and tell you tomorrow?

So your friends go ALL the way to Dubai/USA/other places JUST for shopping???? Woooow you are rich :rofl: I mean if I go to America, I easily spend over a thousand or so doing shopping per day, but I don't go JUST for shopping :rofl:

Nah, not that necessary, was just curious :lol:
Original post by de_monies
Lol I'm not so in to designer stuff myself tbf. More a Burton type of guy

Lol, I know that but the snow is too bright for me (in the UK) :frown:

No idea what that is, but niiiiice. Good job.

Dw alligator! It's all good. Think we must have a mass argument like every couple of days here :tongue:

I don't mind. I enjoy defending Pakistan.
Original post by Revent
So your friends go ALL the way to Dubai/USA/other places JUST for shopping???? Woooow you are rich :rofl: I mean if I go to America, I easily spend over a thousand or so doing shopping per day, but I don't go JUST for shopping :rofl:

Nah, not that necessary, was just curious :lol:

Holidays include shopping, lots of shopping.
No idea what that is, but niiiiice. Good job.

I don't mind. I enjoy defending Pakistan.

Burtons is a clothes store in the UK. I'll defend Pakistan and I'll criticise it at the same time. I do that pretty often with Britain as well :smile:

Oh wow. Guess you must be high maintenance for your parents then eh? Or you're rich :tongue:
Reply 9648

Your friends are rich and spoilt. lol That's probably why you love Pakistan so much :tongue:
Burtons is a clothes store in the UK. I'll defend Pakistan and I'll criticise it at the same time. I do that pretty often with Britain as well :smile:

Oh wow. Guess you must be high maintenance for your parents then eh? Or you're rich :tongue:

I said my friends.

Original post by Revent
Your friends are rich and spoilt. lol That's probably why you love Pakistan so much :tongue:

They're not spoilt. That's just the way their families are.
Original post by Revent

I feel like the only person here who feels guilty even spending a little on myself lol :tongue:
Reply 9651
I said my friends.

That's called being spoilt girl :laugh: My parents don't buy any of that stuff for me (anymore). I buy what I want with my own money from actually working :lol:
I said my friends.

Ah fair enough
Original post by Warlord
I feel like the only person here who feels guilty even spending a little on myself lol :tongue:

I don't particularly like it that much. I like to get money back as well. That's why credit cards are awesome! :tongue:

EDIT: I've finished watching this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01r304y/Being_Human_Series_5_No_Care_All_Responsibility/

and gonna say night all :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9653
Original post by Warlord

Cos you're a kanjoos dude :lol:
Reply 9654
Sleeeeepppppppppp.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Warlord

I've ran out of credit so couldn't text you back.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
You should really watch the NBA! It's awesome! :smile:
And OMG! Horse riding is my life! My grandparents own some horses so I do a lot if horse riding. But it kills your hips afterwards! It can be really painful but very enjoyable at the same time :smile: horses are the only animals that I'm not absolutely terrified of!
Oh I see, so you're more of a sprinter then :smile:

Any links online? My mate watches the super bowl lol
Lool i just want a horse :frown: yeah i can imagine the pain :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
Sleeeeepppppppppp.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've decided to relinquish myself from wanting to be 10,000th poster. Warlord can have it :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
Omg whaaat!!?
He has a glass jaw though. :teehee:

Ye I agree - The tickets go to about £699 and that is not even ringside!

Better of watching it on live stream from the laptop :cool:
Man Utd v Real Madrid tomorrow on ITV1

What u guys think?

Ronaldo to score...!

Latest