The Student Room Group

GCSE revision for exams in the summer

Okay so my exams are coming up in June and I was wondering, is it still early to start revising (which I am hoping is the case) or am I already falling behind with the revision?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by PINKFLEUR
Okay so my exams are coming up in June and I was wondering, is it early it still early to start revising (which I am hoping is the case) or am I already falling behind with the revision?

When I was revising for my GCSE exams (I had 15 in May/June), I started intense revision at the end of Feb especially with subjects like History. You not falling behind at all as I think that now is the perfect time to start. In my case, all revision was completed like a month before exams started and I spent that month going through past papers and examiner reports, and of course the topics that I found most difficult. It all worked out in the end :smile:

Good Luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
I'm doing 13 GCSE's and I started revising in the summer, so I think you are falling slightly brides because we have around 68 til our exams start which is a very short time. However if you took mock exams and seem to be on track to whatever grade you want then I'll say you should be starting now :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

Quick Reply

Latest