The Student Room Group

Shaving your face is a pain.

Scroll to see replies

Pain either shaving often enough it is easy to shave, pain not shaving often enough so it gets too long to shave easily :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by de_monies
I've started to trim now. Takes a lot more effort than shaving but gives you that bit of stubble. A lot more effort in the sense that I have to do it every day

I ordered a trimmer gonna try it today! It's the Babyliss I-Stubble. Can go as low as 0.4mm!
I'm 20 years old and never had to shave in my entire life, It's quite intriguing hearing stories of people complaining about shaving. I'm glad that I don't have that burden to deal with.
Reply 23
Original post by Cape Verde
I'm 20 years old and never had to shave in my entire life, It's quite intriguing hearing stories of people complaining about shaving. I'm glad that I don't have that burden to deal with.

So you haven't gone through puberty yet/
I wouldn't complain, look at all the faffing about women have to do
Original post by tehforum
So you haven't gone through puberty yet/

Late bloomer :smile:
Reply 26

You don't even shave your armpits? :K:
Original post by ForgetMe

Don't need to as hair hardly grows on my body.
Reply 28
Use an electronic shaver then
That's why you should use a stubble trimmer. Better than razors and better than electric razors.
Reply 30
Don't need to as hair hardly grows on my body.

Lucky you :unimpressed:
Original post by dartanoir
Try shaving your thighs!

Aha, hard work I know :')
Waxing is alot easier, it hurts a little but the hair stays away longer than shaving :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Aha, hard work I know :')
Waxing is alot easier, it hurts a little but the hair stays away longer than shaving :smile:

You forget how much thigh you really have until you have to shave. It just takes so long :frown:
Reply 33
Try shaving your thighs!

Dont shave it then.
Reply 34
Original post by Ferrister
Dont shave it then.

Not many girls will admit to this but shaving thighs is usually reserved for special occasions. But when you do it just takes forever. You'd be surprised how much 'leg' you really have. :eek:
Reply 35
Not many girls will admit to this but shaving thighs is usually reserved for special occasions. But when you do it just takes forever. You'd be surprised how much 'leg' you really have. :eek:

A bit of body hair wont do you any harm.

Wait, guys shave their armpits?
Reply 37
Using a razor really damagers your skin. I should know! :redface:
Reply 38
Original post by lightburns
Wait, guys shave their armpits?

Don't they? Just for hygiene? Who likes forest peeking out of the armpits :K:
Don't they? Just for hygiene? Who likes forest peeking out of the armpits :K:

I don't know any more, I just don't know.

Quick Reply

Latest