The Student Room Group

Shaving your face is a pain.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JediArron
Still haven't... rofl, ironically I have posted this just now:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2283750

Shaving can be a real pain literally as well, especially if you suffer from acne. :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by dartanoir
Try shaving your thighs!

Original post by ForgetMe
Try shaving your back when you cannot even reach it!

Original post by Schichtoe
Girls complaining about shaving legs is fair enough.

Shaving your balls is way more unpleasant, though. Just saying.

Forget all this ****, try shaving your vagina.
I have to shave my face everyday, so its a real effort for me
Original post by redferry

This.

I cut myself the other week :puppyeyes:
Reply 64
Original post by desdemonata
This.

I cut myself the other week :puppyeyes:

It hurts SO BAD when that happens. I have hit an odd hair removal regime of hair removal cream then an electric razor.
One day I will be rich enough to get waxed regularly or maybe even get it lasered off (if that is a thing).
Reply 65

preach it sister
It hurts SO BAD when that happens. I have hit an odd hair removal regime of hair removal cream then an electric razor.
One day I will be rich enough to get waxed regularly or maybe even get it lasered off (if that is a thing).

That's what I get for doing it in a rush though.

I've waxed, but not everywhere. I'm not brave enough for that :afraid:
Reply 67
Beard ftw
Reply 68
Original post by desdemonata
That's what I get for doing it in a rush though.

I've waxed, but not everywhere. I'm not brave enough for that :afraid:

It's not so bad it was more the cost I had an issue with. The woman said I flinched less than anyone else though so maybe I don't feel pain lol.

Mind you I can say that it was infinitely less painful than getting hair removal cream in the wrong place!!!
Reply 69
Original post by Hanvyj
Beard ftw

Beards are pretty much my favourite thing in the world. I just thought you should know. Keep it up!
If you get the right shaving equipment and use proper razors, shaving soap and a brush rather than the Gillette multiblade types with foam or gel out of a can it will totally change the way you feel about shaving and make your skin feel a lot better:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1784066&page=2&p=34105910#post34105910
Just like with shaving balls, nobody cares about the pain associated with doing something stupid and unnecessary.
I thought I was the only one who hates it, good to know other people do too! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
anyman that shaves his armpits or legs should be hung.
Original post by ForgetMe
You can walk with peeking out hair but I don't want to :K: And it's for normal hygiene.

But... How would that work? I could be mistaken for a mid-transformation werewolf (note: exaggeration, but I am rather furry compared to the average individual). If I shaved my armpits, they'd be bizarre smooth patches next to the rest of my body. I guess this only works for people who have no (or next to no) other body hair.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Octohedral
Sense of humour you no have.

Don't pussy out ffs
Reply 76
not to mention it gets me even more late to college. lol. yes it is a pain , and it itches at times as well.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't pussy out ffs

Wouldn't have if it had been that funny, but it was actually a bit of a prattish statement.

Anyway, high rep is for cowards :tongue:
Original post by Octohedral
Wouldn't have if it had been that funny, but it was actually a bit of a prattish statement.

Anyway, high rep is for cowards :tongue:

What was it
Reply 79
Original post by Hopple
I can't imagine that being anywhere near as complicated or risky as the contours of your face, including your throat.

By that I meant it takes a very very long time and the back of your thighs is the most awkward place in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest