The Student Room Group

Shaving your face is a pain.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I can't shave with a razor, gives me a rash. I use my clipper and set that mofo on zero and it's all good.
Why not get a trimmer to shave to a stubble? It takes like 60 seconds every couple of days.

I don't find clean shaving any more of a pain though..
Reply 82
Original post by tehFrance
You don't?

Erm, I won't discuss this private topic in public :K:
Reply 83
Original post by redferry
Forget all this ****, try shaving your vagina.

At least you can wax it. Try waxing balls and you'll come home with 1 or 0 balls.
Hate shaving, facial hair all the way!
Reply 85
Original post by lightburns
But... How would that work? I could be mistaken for a mid-transformation werewolf (note: exaggeration, but I am rather furry compared to the average individual). If I shaved my armpits, they'd be bizarre smooth patches next to the rest of my body. I guess this only works for people who have no (or next to no) other body hair.

Well, I have mid hairy legs and arms, a bit of hairy chest and back, but I do shave my armpits and it doesn't look weird :rolleyes:
Reply 86
Original post by dartanoir
By that I meant it takes a very very long time and the back of your thighs is the most awkward place in the world.

Given that a lot of girls like to wear make-up and take longer in general (longer hair taking longer to dry, etc), it's probably less time in proportion to the extra time it takes a guy to shave his face :tongue:
Original post by ForgetMe
Erm, I won't discuss this private topic in public :K:

But how can you not? seriously, it must itch like no tomorrow down there :sad:
Reply 88
It does feel like a bigger chore than it actually is (along with brushing teeth)
Original post by A_Howells
I very rarely shave. As seen by my pictures I usually prefer facial hair. It's when I start finding dinner in my hair when I decide a shave is needed.

You have very little facial hair in your pics in comparison to me after 3 days of not shaving.
Reply 90
At least you can wax it. Try waxing balls and you'll come home with 1 or 0 balls.

I know two guys who get down there waxed, it's fine :/
its a lot easier to get at all the hair on balls than on lady bits.
Even though it takes about 10 minutes and i have to shave every 2-3 days i do find very annoying.
Although, it does feel really nice straight after when you feel your face all super smooth! :biggrin:
If you're a girl, you should never shave your face or else you'll end up like:

Reply 93
But how can you not? seriously, it must itch like no tomorrow down there :sad:

Well, I only trim a bit but not shave completely :K:
Well, I only trim a bit but not shave completely :K:

I am not talking about the nether region, the balls, the actual balls... surely you shave? trimming your balls still leaves them well not nice :tongue: women prefer them hairless for when they do things :wink: :colone:
Reply 95
I am not talking about the nether region, the balls, the actual balls... surely you shave? trimming your balls still leaves them well not nice :tongue: women prefer them hairless for when they do things :wink: :colone:

My down spot is untouchable so I don't need to shave it all :K:
Original post by J.BrownBear
I feel you brother. I don't like shaving and I forget to do so every week till it gets out of hand, a month at most. And those damn razors are expensive. And being an Asian doesn't help out the situation much either. :tongue:

Why does being Asian not help?
I shave with hair clippers and have been for the last 7 years. Trust me it's the best way to shave. No irritation and my face always feels the same due to the stubble. It's really worth a try.
Reply 98
Original post by Chillywilly93
Why does being Asian not help?

Have you ever watched Evan Almighty when he's trying to shave? Basically that..
Common errors:
hot towels open pores not soften hair
you don't want to soften hair but stiffen it ( with soap, etc )
always shave in hair direction of growth to reduce irritation/cuts/razor burn

This Guide is for either sex, for men you may be shaving for a Long time so please do read it well and hopefully you will be amply rewarded, women too.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Shaving_Made_Easy

Quick Reply

Latest