The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith Court 2013-14

Hey guys, so who's booked Goldsmith so far?

I'm currently living there and am part of the Halls Committee. I've rebooked for next year as well so please feel free to ask any questions you might have. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I'm actually thinking of booking a room in Goldsmith Court cause I really liked it and a girl on the open day recommended it! But I just wanted to know sort of a few things before I book...
What's the kind of atmosphere like, are you still able to get in on the freshers events and things even though you are in private acommodation? I really don't want to miss out on anything!!!!

Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MelSouthern
Hey, I'm actually thinking of booking a room in Goldsmith Court cause I really liked it and a girl on the open day recommended it! But I just wanted to know sort of a few things before I book...
What's the kind of atmosphere like, are you still able to get in on the freshers events and things even though you are in private acommodation? I really don't want to miss out on anything!!!!

Atmosphere here is good, not much different from the other halls I've visited. Plenty of freshers here due to being so close to the uni, you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Yep you can get into fresher events as long as you're a fresher. In fact we're probably the closest out of the halls to where things are held. :biggrin:

We get reps and everything so don't worry you won't be missing out on anything. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Awwwwwwww awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I'll book a room then! :smile:
Reply 4
Awwwwwwww awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I'll book a room then! :smile:

Ah good choice! :biggrin: What course you doing?

Make sure you join the Facebook group. Bookings coming in fast now so we want to get the group up and going. :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/GoldsmithCourt/
Reply 5
I'm doing graphic design, and sweet, I will once i've got a room :smile:
Reply 6
I'm doing graphic design, and sweet, I will once i've got a room :smile:

Nice got a mate doing that she's loving it.

Look forward to you joining. :biggrin:
Reply 7
I've booked and I'm in flat 23 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Aww nice! I've booked a room too, i just don't know where i am yet :smile: I'll let you know when i do!
Reply 9
Original post by GCHC
Hey guys, so who's booked Goldsmith so far?

I'm currently living there and am part of the Halls Committee. I've rebooked for next year as well so please feel free to ask any questions you might have. :smile:

This may be a stupid question but can you book online?
I spoke to someone and they send me a pdf form which i'm gonna send out on Monday but obviously it would be easier to send a form online. cheers
Reply 10
Original post by Stieff
This may be a stupid question but can you book online?
I spoke to someone and they send me a pdf form which i'm gonna send out on Monday but obviously it would be easier to send a form online. cheers

I believe you can send a copy via email but you also have to send a physical form too mate.
Wooo in flat 36!
Reply 12
Wooo in flat 36!

Wahey! You're on the 6th floor, potentially have a great view. :biggrin:
Reply 13
I'm in flat 24! Booked today can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eeee I'm excited! I really want to find out who's in my flat!
Reply 15
I'm filling in my form now! Does anyone know if there is still good rooms left? I feel like I have left it really late!
Reply 16
Hi guys, I'm in Flat 34 :-)
Reply 17
I'm in flat 32 room 3! cant wait for September now :smile: so excited !!!
Reply 18
Flat 4. Can't remember which room! Anyone know if the Internet is good for gaming at goldsmith? Thanks!
Reply 19
I'm in flat 31 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending