The Student Room Group

What Do You Think Of Pilots?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HumanSupremacist
It wasn't handsome - it was the sentence as a whole. But if you didn't intend that, then my mistake. On the other hand, I myself could have been sarcastic... :biggrin:

Or you had a sexual intention but couldn't confess that in public :u:
Reply 21
The bigger and shinier the watch, the bigger and more fragile the ego.

A couple of my more favourite pilot jokes:

- How do you know if there's a pilot in the room? He'll tell you.

- What's the difference between God and a pilot? God doesn't think he's a pilot.

- How many pilots does it take to change a lightbulb? One. He holds up the bulb and the world revolves around him.

But don't think I'm anti-pilot. Some of my best friends are pilots :tongue:

But, boy, don't they let you know about it!
Reply 22
Ha I've been reading a few of these responses out to my dad (who happens to be a pilot) and his face looks a bit like this: :smug:
Reply 23
They all have the same low and soothing voice and say the same thing:

PILOT: We are a cruising at an altitude of *mumble* errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... the temperature outside is a eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm -4 degrees eeeerrrrrrrrrmmmmm seatbelts can now be taken off eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we have a great selection of *mumble* errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thank you for choosing to fly *mumble* eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *tannoy off*
Original post by Foo.mp3
Apologies to any feminists on board, please fasten your seatbelts - you're in for some mild turbulence (the stereotypical pilot is male):

Safe pair of hands, relaxed demeanor, commanding yet demure :cool: The kinda guy most blokes aspire to be like and most women aspire to be on.. :h:

Tell him I said he has a fit daughter, that'll wipe the smug expression off his face :borat:

Or...he could hunt you down. :bhangra:

Original post by ForgetMe
Or you had a sexual intention but couldn't confess that in public :u:

How. Dare. You! :mob:
Original post by UKBrah
I see them as discrete individuals, who you see stroll down with all the fit air hostesses after the flight lands.
They actually are relatively tall, usually lean, don't think I've ever seen a fat pilot.

Oh yes, that stroll down is magnificent. An air of importance comes along with them as they draw their small posh suitcases with their hats on.

I would want to be a pilot, but maybe later... :moon:
Reply 26
Or...he could hunt you down. :bhangra:

How. Dare. You! :mob:

I dare you! :u:
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn!!!! :biggrin:

That's what I think of pilots.
I think they make a good taster of the show, but often I prefer episodes later on in the series.
I dare you! :u:

Then we shall...duuuueeellll! :starwars:

Original post by Just Declan
I think they make a good taster of the show, but often I prefer episodes later on in the series.

:colonhash:
Reply 30
Then we shall...duuuueeellll! :starwars:

:colonhash:

That will be easy, I'll just push you and you'll fall down :u:
That will be easy, I'll just push you and you'll fall down :u:

:boxing:
Reply 32
:boxing:

:007:
Original post by Acruzen
Because they have to have a certain height, as well as being physically fit.

That's the marines you're thinking of :wink:
I once sat in a hospital cubicle waiting to be seen by a doctor and overheard a conversation another doctor was having with an airline pilot in the next cubicle:

Doctor: No, they are not heat-rash.

Pilot: Oh, what is it then?

Doctor: I'm afraid they are what's commonly known as crabs.

Silent pause.

Doctor: In this situation we will prescribe some medication but you must go home and wash all of your clothes, bed clothes, towels and any bed-linen you have come into contact with.

You really do need to tell other people in your home to do the same as they are very contagious and will easily spread.

Pilot: Do I really have to tell them?

Doctor: Yes.

Pause.

Doctor: That would be an interesting after Sunday lunch conversation tomorrow then.

I couldn't stifle my laughter any longer.
Catch me if you can made pilots seem even more amazing!
They fight, sabotage, take videos and report each other lol the time. It's just a small circle that no one cares about the money's in the intercontinental long range flights at first and second class.

Quick Reply

Latest