The Student Room Group

Which fictional universe would you live in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iamyourfather
Harry Potter universe. It would be nice to cast spells :smile:

You do live in that universe. They just keep the muggles ignorant.
Ooh, either Middle Earth, Narnia or the Pokemon universe.
Pokemon universe or Dragonball Z. Everyone kids dream to go Super Saiyan.
Reply 23
Alagaesia, pre-Galbotorix reign so I could witness the majesty of the Dragon Riders.
Reply 24
WoW universe

outland_screenshot_2_nagrand_by_solidsnake66-d332ykv.jpg

tumblr_li9pc5LOp81qhjpufo1_500.jpg

Silvermoon+The+Bazzar.jpg
Reply 25
STAR TREK UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

That would be soooo perfect! :nutcase:
Harry Potter , Westeros or Middle Earth.Alagaesia seems like a cool place also.Westeros can be a bitch if your not well of though , id probably like to be part of the dothraki , they seem to have to most entertaining lifestyle.
Reply 27
Mahvel baby...maybe DC
Reply 28
My two top choices would be either Tamriel or Arcadia from The Longest Journey. I love both of those worlds for the magic and scenery.

Then, of course, there's Harry Potter. :biggrin:
Original post by BooksOfWonder
Harry Potter or Middle Earth :smile:

You already do, muggle.
Reply 30
Well I was meant to be at Hogwarts for my school years but sadly the letter was lost -I think they must have sent Errol to deliver :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I ever want to leave the real universe of utopian perfection that Outland PVP really is...
I'd love to live in Lyra's world from Pullman's His Dark Materials. What I'd do for a deamon of my own...
Minecraft Universe. I'd be a villager.
Even in the Harry Potter universe you could still end up being a muggle, so that would be pretty pointless. If you could ensure starting life out again in hogwarts then yeah it would be a top choice.

As for middle-earth, there are only a few people who can use magic and I'd like to maximise my chances of having magic/talents beyond human capability if I get to pick a universe of my choice.

I'd probably pick the Star Wars universe as the force flows through everyone, so you probably have a pretty good chance of being Jedi/Sith, and even if you don't at least you can train yourself to become a bounty hunter or something.

On another note, the Sherlock Holmes' universe seems pretty good as there are so many interesting cases to solve, unlike in this world where they all seem to be pretty obvious.

The pokemon universe has pretty much no faults lol - you get what you expect.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Harry Potter , Westeros or Middle Earth.Alagaesia seems like a cool place also.Westeros can be a bitch if your not well of though , id probably like to be part of the dothraki , they seem to have to most entertaining lifestyle.

Westeros seems a very odd choice of places to live voluntarily. Everyone gets imprisoned, enslaved, raped or dead; or some combination of those. It would be like having a free choice of where to live here - and choosing Afghanistan or Sierra Leone.
Futurama. For women like Leela
Minecraft.
From my Childhood, Pokemon or the Dragon Ball Universe.

From my love of sci-fi, Star Wars universe or the Halo Universe :tongue:
Reply 39
Supernatural.

Quick Reply

Latest