The Student Room Group

Scheduling= D1

Reply 1

Are you referring to question 6f?

Worker 1 cannot complete task K if he/she has to also do H and J at the same time.

Let worker 3 undertake task K.
Reply 2
Original post by Lunch_Box
Are you referring to question 6f?

Worker 1 cannot complete task K if he/she has to also do H and J at the same time.

Let worker 3 undertake task K.

Thank you for your response!

So if I put K for worker 3 , will everything of my scheduling be correct? If I did the above in the exam would that get me 2/4 marks?
Reply 3
Original post by otrivine
Thank you for your response!

So if I put K for worker 3 , will everything of my scheduling be correct? If I did the above in the exam would that get me 2/4 marks?

Yes probably, you're best to check against the mark scheme.

You seem to have tried to draw a Gant/Cascade chart (which is where you put the floats)
Reply 4
Yes probably, you're best to check against the mark scheme.

You seem to have tried to draw a Gant/Cascade chart (which is where you put the floats)

I love Gant better than scheduling, so once I put K in worker 3 , will everything be correct? yes , sorry just to clarify this!

Cause mark scheme gives one example,it does not show any other alternatives. Shall i show you the mark scheme
Reply 5
Original post by otrivine
I love Gant better than scheduling, so once I put K in worker 3 , will everything be correct? yes , sorry just to clarify this!

Cause mark scheme gives one example,it does not show any other alternatives. Shall i show you the mark scheme

Yeah go on
Reply 7

Yes thats just an example, there are various other alternatives. Just make sure K starts and ends within its given time slot.
Reply 8
Yes thats just an example, there are various other alternatives. Just make sure K starts and ends within its given time slot.

Thank you so much, god bless you :smile:

Last thing, in this attachment , I am having difficulty when we have a Ganntt chart , what do we look at to ensure how to put those into scheduling its the question on the top!
Reply 9

I think I got it , is it , first we know there are 3 workers becaue for example at day 11 workers F,E and G must be happening so -- 3 workers needed.

Quick Reply

Latest