The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, sanchez is useless at finishing, he's the barca version of gervinho tbh.
Original post by jam277
Yeah, sanchez is useless at finishing, he's the barca version of gervinho tbh.

Hes the new Torres. Link up play was good, defensively worked hard but when it came to having a shot he became a deer in headlights...
Original post by Malevolent
Hes the new Torres. Link up play was good, defensively worked hard but when it came to having a shot he became a deer in headlights...

i like sanchez, i think hes good player and want him to do well at Barca, but it pains me to say that hes not actually a "Barcelona-type player" i.e he was used as a counter attacking monster at Udinese yet at Barca, their Counter attacking ability is as good as Stokes "tika-taka"
But he is still young and really low on confidence and hopefully afew goals could change his future
Torn Hamstring could be end of season :redface:
Reply 1524
Messi is out for maximum of 10 days & not yet ruled out of 2nd leg.
Original post by jit987
Messi is out for maximum of 10 days & not yet ruled out of 2nd leg.

Where'd you read that? :redface:
Torn Hamstring could be end of season :redface:

BS tbh. His reaction would have been alot worse if he'd torn it. Hell be out for 10-20 days, maybe less.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1527
Where'd you read that? :redface:

https://twitter.com/barcastuff

While Mascherano is out for 6 weeks.
These next two or three weeks will define Marc Bartra's future at the club. Will he step in and succeed or wilt under the pressure.
More updates on the hamstring injury - they conflict a little, but I think the general consensus is that he'll be okay for any semi-final if Barcelona make it.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/389041/Lionel-Messi-gives-Barcelona-a-fitness-boost

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/03/lionel-messi-barcelona-injury-psg

:rofl:

"When two players from the same team are on the floor, the referee should stop the match, which did not happen"

Stopping the match every time a barca player is on the ground would be excruciating.
File a complaint about the linesman please he was the one who was playing with his dick instead of being a linesman when Ibrahmovic scored.

^ coming from a Manchester United fan its pretty funny. :tongue: Do you have some sort of vendetta against Barcelona because of 09 and 11?
(edited 11 years ago)

^ coming from a Manchester United fan its pretty funny. :tongue: Do you have some sort of vendetta against Barcelona because of 09 and 11?

Nah, the past is the past, im long over it. I just think its funny when Barcelona complain a lot, especially about things like the referee not stopping when players are on the ground when players like biscuits and Sanchez spend half of every match on the ground.
Original post by DaveSmith99
Nah, the past is the past, im long over it. I just think its funny when Barcelona complain a lot, especially about things like the referee not stopping when players are on the ground when players like biscuits and Sanchez spend half of every match on the ground.

If you watch Barcelona you'd know Busquets isn't nearly as bad as he was. Sanchez doesn't start much for us anyway guys terrible.
If you watch Barcelona you'd know Busquets isn't nearly as bad as he was. Sanchez doesn't start much for us anyway guys terrible.

I only tend to watch Barcelona in the CL, classico's and the odd match if its no sky sports and I've got nothing else to do, and there is always Barcelona players flopping all over the place. Madrid are just as guilty, I think its just a problem with Spanish football.
I only tend to watch Barcelona in the CL, classico's and the odd match if its no sky sports and I've got nothing else to do, and there is always Barcelona players flopping all over the place. Madrid are just as guilty, I think its just a problem with Spanish football.

Its just as bad in England as Spain. Well you can watch Madrid and Barcelona on Sky every game since I don't think their ever not on TV which is pretty bad since there should be a bigger split for more teams to be shown.

You mean a problem with football in general? Its just as bad in England, Italy, France, Germany etc as it is in Spain.
Original post by CB91
You mean a problem with football in general? Its just as bad in England, Italy, France, Germany etc as it is in Spain.

Rules on it are harsher around here and italy than it is in spain tbh. It's not just as bad.
Reply 1539
[video="youtube;uQVvg9heZ08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uQVvg9heZ08[/video]

Class.

Latest