The Student Room Group

economics unit 2 January 2013

Hi,
i sat an edexcel economics unit2 (managing the economy) exam on january 2013.
i want to resit that exam and revising at the moment, can someone please tell what came up in the january 2013 exam question 1 as i did question 2 and want to revise from this question

thank you :smile:
Its all about components of AD, output gap and budget defit and economic growth. its available in different websites... why cant You download it?
heyy can we discuss abt the last questuion of this question...?
Original post by Shar-Sharaff
Its all about components of AD, output gap and budget defit and economic growth. its available in different websites... why cant You download it?

Thank you
And no I can't find it, can u send me the website please
What did you get in unit 2?
i got a C but resitting
http://www.mediafire.com/?5djntd8dd7ykb#cttiocd173dve this is the direct link to get economics paper... but in the previous link u can get all the edexcel jan 2013 MS and QP... and i am doing AS level for the first time in this coming May/June... and truing hard to get A

thank you :smile:
what did you put for the AD components?
All the components. AD= (Consumption+Investment+Gvt Spending)+(Exports-Imports)... and by applying the data from the passage you can write... what did u get in Unit1....would it be too hard to get A in both paper? im a bit scared that i might not be able to get an A as im sittting in this coming exam... r u doing Business studies also? i even need ti try harder fo business studies
All the components. AD= (Consumption+Investment+Gvt Spending)+(Exports-Imports)... and by applying the data from the passage you can write... what did u get in Unit1....would it be too hard to get A in both paper? im a bit scared that i might not be able to get an A as im sittting in this coming exam... r u doing Business studies also? i even need ti try harder fo business studies

no, we are not allowed to do business if we are doing economics in my school
(edited 11 years ago)
uh oh... ok..hey as i askrd wht u got in unit 1
uh oh... ok..hey as i askrd wht u got in unit 1

I got B
oh.. i am really nervous as its just 23 days left for my edexcel exam...
Reply 13
For some reason I can't download the files, would someone mind listing what the 5, 8, 12 and 25 mark questions are? Would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending