The Student Room Group

Engineering Unit 3 Part B

Has anyone received part B of the BTEC engineering unit 3 exam yet? I believe it was released yesterday and I'd appreciate any info about it.
Original post by Aidan8765
Has anyone received part B of the BTEC engineering unit 3 exam yet? I believe it was released yesterday and I'd appreciate any info about it.

I will ask one of my brother's friend, but I think they are gonna receive after 16th of January, if you receive before that day please share lol. Thanks
Reply 2
Ah I'm receiving it today (16th) in like literally 10 minutes from writing this ahahaha.
Original post by Prince_Mughal
I will ask one of my brother's friend, but I think they are gonna receive after 16th of January, if you receive before that day please share lol. Thanks
Ah I'm receiving it today (16th) in like literally 10 minutes from writing this ahahaha.

Lol good luck then, I am currently in year 2 of Level 3 so we just had iur exams on 9th of January. Last year in January it was a handbag the product and in june it was shelves of warehouse.
Reply 4

Do you know whats in the paper bro
Reply 5
Does Anyone have the answers to unit part B
Reply 6
Original post by Yoyoyooy
Does Anyone have the answers to unit part B

Hi have you seen part B yet, I'm going to be seeing it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it I'm happy to tell you what it is about after my first session. If you have seen it though could you tell me what it is about?
Reply 7
does anyone know what the product is?
Reply 8
Original post by king craig

flour
Reply 9
Original post by king craig

Its a silo that funnels flour to a baking factory. We have redesign the silo because its basically a square at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending