The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Adult Nursing September 2013

Hey, has anyone firmed Hertfordshire for Adult Nursing, September 2013 intake?!

Would like to meet and get to know people before starting in September :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey :biggrin: I've just chosen Hertfordshire for my firm choice for Adult Nursing :biggrin: I'm so excited :biggrin:

Have you applied for accommodation yet??
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, finally nice to meet someone else :biggrin:

I haven't yet, not received any info about it. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah same!!

I haven't either, but i've only just accepted the place!
Reply 4
I accepted beginning of March and still not heard anything.

Excited to be going off to uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by sarahhackett

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I have an interview this week at Hertfordshire and I would like some advice on the questions they asked. Also what came up on the Maths and English tests? this would be so helpful for me

thanks x
Reply 6
Original post by loicee
Hi, I have an interview this week at Hertfordshire and I would like some advice on the questions they asked. Also what came up on the Maths and English tests? this would be so helpful for me

thanks x

Hey :smile:

Mainly about nursing - the role, why you want to be a nurse. How you deal with stress. They give you a situation and ask you to explain how you would deal with it. They staff are really friendly so don't worry about it :smile:

The English and maths tests are basic GCSE grade C. I found them pretty easy.

Hope this helps, and the best of luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Thank you so much! x what would the percentage be to get in each test roughly? so that i'am able to go to the next stage
Reply 8
Original post by loicee
Thank you so much! x what would the percentage be to get in each test roughly? so that i'am able to go to the next stage

You get interviewed regardless of test results :smile: it's after the whole process you receive your feedback. I don't think I received feedback that detailed, although you are given the opportunity to. Don't worry about the tests though, they are pretty straight forward :smile:

Any further info, help or guidance I will try my best :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey :smile:

Mainly about nursing - the role, why you want to be a nurse. How you deal with stress. They give you a situation and ask you to explain how you would deal with it. They staff are really friendly so don't worry about it :smile:

The English and maths tests are basic GCSE grade C. I found them pretty easy.

Hope this helps, and the best of luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you please tell me what werethe questions for the english test. Thank you.
Reply 10
Original post by zhaklina
Can you please tell me what werethe questions for the english test. Thank you.

I would love to but I cannot remember exact details, but they are all related to pieces of text. Plus, it's against TSR terms to discuss interviews. Sorry I can be of much help though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh then I probably won't hear anything for a while!

Yeah I'm so excited. I've just applied for a NHS bursary, so it all seems so official now! Are you looking forward to uni??
Reply 13
Original post by MollyWright
Oh then I probably won't hear anything for a while!

Yeah I'm so excited. I've just applied for a NHS bursary, so it all seems so official now! Are you looking forward to uni??

Can you apply already? Have you received your letter then?

I cannot wait! September cannot come quick enough! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I've been accepted for child nursing! So will be there too. Been trying to meet people on here but can't seem to get people to talk, lol. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Riafaye
I've been accepted for child nursing! So will be there too. Been trying to meet people on here but can't seem to get people to talk, lol. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile: have you firmed or are you going to?

I found it hard at first but it seems as if it was to early in the year. Now people are starting to firm it will be better :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I will be firming it. Waiting for one last decision that a plan on declining, but want see if I get an offer lol. Herts is the better uni. So excited. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Riafaye
I will be firming it. Waiting for one last decision that a plan on declining, but want see if I get an offer lol. Herts is the better uni. So excited. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I wish you the best of luck, and if you firm Herts, I'm sure I will see you around :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Well I wish you the best of luck, and if you firm Herts, I'm sure I will see you around :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
New to this chat, i firmed hertfordshire back in January! Cant wait to go now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending