The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol omg this is the funniest thing i have heard for a long time *gives rep* you guys are great :wink:

i cant believe you actually sent that :rofl:
they may not have got smaller but now they are a rip off - topshop sell creme eggs for 80p each its scandelous - why would anyone do that. you can get 2 for 65p at boots!
they may not have got smaller but now they are a rip off - topshop sell creme eggs for 80p each its scandelous - why would anyone do that. you can get 2 for 65p at boots!
Reply 103
shopaholic_soph

Maybe that's it. Maybe they're getting more expensive and so you feel like you're getting less..
Reply 104
Aeris
Maybe that's it. Maybe they're getting more expensive and so you feel like you're getting less..

Tell me about it. Once, whilst spectating at Wimbledon, I coughed up five pounds for such only to have it promptly disappear up my left nostril upon delivering the usual snort of derision to a particularly ill-mannered cockney serving-wench.
Reply 105
shopaholic_soph

Indeed, but there is another question here too: Why would anybody go to Topshop to buy a creme egg?
It doesnt changed the fact that cream eggs are still yummy :smile:
Reply 107
Maybe we should look on it as a positive development - if they seem smaller then we can eat more of them!
Reply 108
Interesting...thank you for posting the reply. It seems I'm wrong then, but i wonder how big they were 10 years ago?...
Reply 109
The size of a fist, probably!
Reply 110
No. But they certainly seem to get more sickly. I stuffed a 3 pack down in about 5 minutes a couple of weeks ago, had a massive "chocolate sweat" (does anybody else get that BTW or is it just me - excessive persipration when eating chocolate?) and near nigh chucked the lot up. WTF is that gunk they put in those eggs?
Reply 111
pig
Fondant.

I've always thought that it's a gyp that creme egg easter eggs aren't in fact a gigantic creme egg. But that would make you sick.

Ah, is that what they call it? Do you remember that old joke pig.....what's the difference between a Cadbury's Creme Egg and a prostitute?
Reply 112
pig
Is that the one to do with the relatively low cost of administering cunilingus to the creme egg?

Yes. It was 17p when I first heard it but I dare say cream eggs cost more than that nowadays. Still, the old one's are the best.
Reply 113
well, if they're getting more expensive then the amount you get for your money is less. So in a way they are getting smaller!

Latest

Trending

Trending