The Student Room Group

Edexcel psychology unit 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilypsychology
Oh my god that is sheer madness, my thoughts go out to you :P

You know whats fked up :/ i revised hard for all of them and knew everything but now as its more closer i cant remember a thing ! its so confusing and piss taking now:frown: i literally did all papers for bio chem maths now i do them im like wtf! i think i did to much and peaked early im stuck now and scared
Original post by Craming Revision
You know whats fked up :/ i revised hard for all of them and knew everything but now as its more closer i cant remember a thing ! its so confusing and piss taking now:frown: i literally did all papers for bio chem maths now i do them im like wtf! i think i did to much and peaked early im stuck now and scared

You seem overworked! :frown:
Maybe take a break for a day, it wouldn't hurt to. I mean 12 exams is just beyond manageable to me. I'm freaking out at 5!
Why does the Edexcel psych book have SO many studies, do you need to remember them all? So confused because we only really had to learn a handful in class and I just started revising and this book it is so confusing. Doing Law as well which has about 12 cases per topic.. Can't handle this.:mad:
Original post by ProcrastinatePro
Why does the Edexcel psych book have SO many studies, do you need to remember them all? So confused because we only really had to learn a handful in class and I just started revising and this book it is so confusing. Doing Law as well which has about 12 cases per topic.. Can't handle this.:mad:

Unfortunately we need to know all the studies they ask for as part of the course. I think everyone is in despair with this synoptic unit, I have my mock exam next week (inconveniently on my birthday) and I can see it being absolutely agonising.
Unfortunately we need to know all the studies they ask for as part of the course. I think everyone is in despair with this synoptic unit, I have my mock exam next week (inconveniently on my birthday) and I can see it being absolutely agonising.

Oh great, I'm so screwed. Good luck on your mock and happy birthday! Although I presume that mock kind of ruins it, but still.:colondollar:
Oh great, I'm so screwed. Good luck on your mock and happy birthday! Although I presume that mock kind of ruins it, but still.:colondollar:

We are all in the same boat so don't you worry! And thank you, it does, I'll be so stressed the day before no doubt. I am going to power revise this weekend and Monday (thank goodness for that good timing for a bank holiday) :smile:
We are all in the same boat so don't you worry! And thank you, it does, I'll be so stressed the day before no doubt. I am going to power revise this weekend and Monday (thank goodness for that good timing for a bank holiday) :smile:

Yeah me too, going to a bunch of psych revision and english CW through the weekend, going to be braindead by monday. Didn't even know there was a bank holiday.. What is happening to me. Don't stress too much though, it's only a mock!
Yeah me too, going to a bunch of psych revision and english CW through the weekend, going to be braindead by monday. Didn't even know there was a bank holiday.. What is happening to me. Don't stress too much though, it's only a mock!

Yeah, lets power through our psychology revision and show those Edexcel examiners who is boss :tongue:
I will try not to, I mean in the unit 3 mock I came out with an E and in the exam an A :') I am terrible at mocks but fine by the actual exam.
Yeah, lets power through our psychology revision and show those Edexcel examiners who is boss :tongue:
I will try not to, I mean in the unit 3 mock I came out with an E and in the exam an A :') I am terrible at mocks but fine by the actual exam.

Yeah I hope it turns out that way.:woo: I'm exactly the same! I always do so bad in my mocks for some reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending