The Student Room Group

Anyone doing WJEC LAW?

Every one I ask, it seems my college is the only that is doing WJEC Law ;/ I need some help on one of the topics. Does anybody do my board? Exam is next week Thursday.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yaaaah im doing wjec AS law :smile:
Which topic would u like help on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Every one I ask, it seems my college is the only that is doing WJEC Law ;/ I need some help on one of the topics. Does anybody do my board? Exam is next week Thursday.

I'm also doing this exam. LA2 right?
Anyone got any predictions of what may come up?
Reply 3
Original post by Shuhanis
Yaaaah im doing wjec AS law :smile:
Which topic would u like help on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG! Yeah, finally people that do! The thing is, all the topics are messed and I still havent started! Which topic have you started with? I started Law Reforms but the questions were so vauge, and I think that might come up! Im not sure why.

Also LA2? Its so unpredictable, I dont want to guess :P I need to learn all of it. Got 7 days left! Think we can do it?
Reply 4
Original post by AnimeCrazy
OMG! Yeah, finally people that do! The thing is, all the topics are messed and I still havent started! Which topic have you started with? I started Law Reforms but the questions were so vauge, and I think that might come up! Im not sure why.

Also LA2? Its so unpredictable, I dont want to guess :P I need to learn all of it. Got 7 days left! Think we can do it?

Law reform come up in January so I'm not too sure about that.
It's definitely possible, you just need to learn what it likely to come up.
Reply 5
Make sure u revise satutory interpretation
Delegates legislation
And judicial precedent
Those are really popular xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
does anyone have the january 2013 la2 past paper- the last paper that was on? I cant find it anywhere and im sitting the exam on thursday so i want to see what probably wont come up. ive revised statutory interpretation and judicial precent and im going to do magistrates but i dont know what else to do. they seem to alternate between judges and magistrates each term?:s
if anyone has it can they please send it to me !?:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Any thoughts what's going to come up?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
My teacher predicted Statutory interpretation and um maybe Judicail Precedent, but Im still learning everything. Ive never been this unprepared for an exam.
Reply 9
I haven't even started, screwed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Make sure you revise Statutory interpretation, delegated legislation, judicial precedent and EU and human rights, as they often now like to like the main topics as a part B application question with a part A EU or human rights

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
What came up in January was a whole question on statutory, a whole question on EU, a whole question on law reforms, and a mixed part A precedent which was to explain the role of judges, with a part b on the judiciary which was 'the extent to which judiciary is representative of society' hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by jvc95
I haven't even started, screwed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, Im starting it now. I dont know WHERE to start. I have sooooo many papers in front of me as well :confused::confused::confused::confused:what am I gonna do?
Reply 13
Omg
i am crapping myself so much because they questions they can ask is so unpredictable :'(
Reply 14
Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Shuhanis
Omg
i am crapping myself so much because they questions they can ask is so unpredictable :'(

Excatly, like I did Judges inside and out and the resources the teachers gave us there was nothing on how to appoint High Court judges as a general and yet in the past paper it asked. The thing I hate about WJEC is that is doesnt ask straight forward question. So damn annoying ;/
How did everyone find the exam today?
Reply 17
I like what the role of commision is and the second question of Stats... The other two.... God help me. What did everyone think of it?
Reply 18
I andwered question 3 and 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I did 1 and 2. It was hard this yr it was said the grade boundries decrease

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending