The Student Room Group

OCR A2 ICT G063 exam - 11 June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hvanheerden1
Hi there, I'm taking this exam too alongside the AS!

Hi, good luck :smile:

Hope everyone's revision is going well...
hi guys ive got this guide for edexcel unit 7 JUNE 2013. sorry if some of you did the test already, but if there is someone you know hasn't done it yet this guide should help with revision. bdw im taking my exam tmr. :frown:
http://www.northernkiwi.com/?page_id=1966
Reply 22
Original post by DoubleDog1994
hi guys ive got this guide for edexcel unit 7 JUNE 2013. sorry if some of you did the test already, but if there is someone you know hasn't done it yet this guide should help with revision. bdw im taking my exam tmr. :frown:
http://www.northernkiwi.com/?page_id=1966

Thanks for the link :smile: although its for Applied ICT...?
(edited 10 years ago)
http://www.markhunter.org/ict/a-level/g063/g063.htm this is an excellent website for revision!
Reply 24
Original post by hvanheerden1
http://www.markhunter.org/ict/a-level/g063/g063.htm this is an excellent website for revision!

Thanks for sharing :smile:
Anon217 yes its is applied ict althought for edexcel. sorry for irrelevant post i was thinking if someone somwhere was doing this exam as well this link wud definitally help him.
Reply 26
Original post by DoubleDog1994
Anon217 yes its is applied ict althought for edexcel. sorry for irrelevant post i was thinking if someone somwhere was doing this exam as well this link wud definitally help him.

Ok np :smile:
heyyy.. i need help the four tables i got are not relating!!
Original post by Ashleyd
Shiit man! the exams seem really hard :frown: Don't know if im capable of 2 b's :frown:
what do you use to revise mate?

Thanks alot for the help man

I no a girl in my year who got an A at AS CW a C in 6061 and is on for a B in her A2 coursework if she fails this exam ie U she will still get a C overall i hope this makes you feel better :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by sophielee123
I no a girl in my year who got an A at AS CW a C in 6061 and is on for a B in her A2 coursework if she fails this exam ie U she will still get a C overall i hope this makes you feel better :smile:

Woah!! Really mate?! My coursework at A2 is on for an A. I just need a C overall ;(
Original post by Ashleyd
Woah!! Really mate?! My coursework at A2 is on for an A. I just need a C overall ;(

yer honestly i got a B in CW and the exam last year. And my coursework is an A this year and if i fail i still get a C so you should be fine :smile:
Reply 31
I've had to take both exams this year; i'm finding revising for the A2 is going really well - but haven't really revised for the AS as much cause i thought A2 would cover it. Would you say the AS exam is harD?

That's really re-assuring though, i appreciate it
Original post by Anon217
I'm sure it's possible :smile: what did you get for your AS c/w..?

I know what you mean, I think it's hard to revise BECAUSE its boring lol. I can't seem to find Jan 2013 either, I'll post the link if I find it:smile:

Does anyone know if the spec for G063 has changed much since 2012..? I'm re-sitting this as an external candidate and don't think OCR haven't posted the spec for this year on their website :confused:

there is a few things that have been added to this specification this year they include: implications of social networking this is in chapter 3 also implications of worldwide communication also in chapter 3. something else they have added is services by mobile communication which is in chapter 4. hope this helps you :smile:
Reply 33
I don't find the content as boring as AS was. I've got an A* in this year's coursework, quite enjoyed it tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by sophielee123
there is a few things that have been added to this specification this year they include: implications of social networking this is in chapter 3 also implications of worldwide communication also in chapter 3. something else they have added is services by mobile communication which is in chapter 4. hope this helps you :smile:

Thanks for your reply :smile: yeah I've since realised that the spec on the website was actually for this year so I managed to figure it out.
Original post by Anon217
Thanks for your reply :smile: yeah I've since realised that the spec on the website was actually for this year so I managed to figure it out.
arr thats good and no worries :smile:
how lonnngggg and borrringg is chapter 3 yaaawwwwn
Reply 37
Chapter 3 and 4 are the worst, by far!
Reply 38
Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!
Original post by waldt1
Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, you don't happen to have the AS paper or know where I can get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending