Thanks a lot!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by indigoheart
my conditional offer was A*AA in any order :smile:

sorry guys should have replied all at once :L

Sorry, I accidentally gave you negative rep. I blame it on the early morning and my ipad. I will give you positive rep as soon as TSR allows me.
Original post by Dead End Street
What are you doing at UCL? The BASc?

Did you get the A* in History/English?

Thanks a lot!

yeah the BaSc hopefully- i'm a 2013 applicant so i haven't got my a levels yet- predicted A* in history though
yeah the BaSc hopefully- i'm a 2013 applicant so i haven't got my a levels yet- predicted A* in history though

I see, I'm a 2014 applicant hopefully. How did you do at AS?
I see, I'm a 2014 applicant hopefully. How did you do at AS?

AAAB, AAAA after jan resit.
AAAB, AAAA after jan resit.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Feeling a little more optimistic now about getting an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Feeling a little more optimistic now about getting an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

goood luck! everyone i've spoken too- officers/interviewers etc have been really impressed by me taking chemistry as well as the two humanities. liberal arts is about being flexible and discipline hopping, so having a scientific background shows increased flexibility so i definitely think its an asset not a disadvantage :smile:
goood luck! everyone i've spoken too- officers/interviewers etc have been really impressed by me taking chemistry as well as the two humanities. liberal arts is about being flexible and discipline hopping, so having a scientific background shows increased flexibility so i definitely think its an asset not a disadvantage :smile:

Thanks a lot. Glad Chemistry isn't looked down upon.
Hi

I'm also considering applying for this course, but for PPE/Philosophy and Economics at other universities. Bit worried about the whole process though, what sort of things did they ask you in your interview, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by thisisjokes
Hi

I'm also considering applying for this course, but for PPE/Philosophy and Economics at other universities. Bit worried about the whole process though, what sort of things did they ask you in your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

I didn't have an interview, just the additional personal statement :smile:
I didn't have an interview, just the additional personal statement :smile:

Oh right, that's actually quite reassuring!

Did you have to wait long to hear for a reply once you'd applied?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thisisjokes
Oh right, that's actually quite reassuring!

Did you have to wait long to here for a reply once you'd applied?

applied 1st october, kings hadn't sorted their portal out by then so didn't ask for my personal statement til 23rd october, offer 10th december :smile:
Reply 32
I got an offer and my A levels were in Maths, Further Maths, Music and Music Technology. I applied for Music at my other universities and just wrote about Liberal Arts in my personal statement to KCL.

Any 2013 Liberal Arts freshers are welcome to join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/459555517472847/ There are only 5 of us so far, so we'd love it if you fancy joining us.
Reply 33
Original post by coldhands
I got an offer and my A levels were in Maths, Further Maths, Music and Music Technology. I applied for Music at my other universities and just wrote about Liberal Arts in my personal statement to KCL.

Any 2013 Liberal Arts freshers are welcome to join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/459555517472847/ There are only 5 of us so far, so we'd love it if you fancy joining us.

Oh, I will definitely join. Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Quick Reply

Latest