The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My last is on the 19th... but my penultimate one is on the 14th. Nice break in between.
Man, I am so worried about my RS exam! Obviously it has huge importance, I'm sure a GCSE in RS looks AMAZING on a CV! Without it I doubt I'll be able to achieve my short term goal; an apprenticeship at Argos!!
Original post by Bude8
Man, I am so worried about my RS exam! Obviously it has huge importance, I'm sure a GCSE in RS looks AMAZING on a CV! Without it I doubt I'll be able to achieve my short term goal; an apprenticeship at Argos!!

I want the extra A* :colonhash:
Damn I wish my school offered philosophy :') good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
ok phew :smile: If physics cie igcse is anyway near as bad as their chemistry igcse I feel for you bro

Meh, the physics is alright I suppose. Although saying that I royally ****ed up the long answer paper so I really should be working for tomorrow but... eh. Chemistry makes me want to cut myself. I'm not intelligent :tongue: . Biology in contrast is **** easy, probably easier than BTEC PE in my opinion :lol:

*Gasp* I could report you for that :wink:

Is that maths on the 14th?
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Meh, the physics is alright I suppose. Although saying that I royally ****ed up the long answer paper so I really should be working for tomorrow but... eh. Chemistry makes me want to cut myself. I'm not intelligent :tongue: . Biology in contrast is piss easy, probably easier than BTEC PE in my opinion :lol:

*Gasp* I could report you for that :wink:

Is that maths on the 14th?

wat
BIGYOLO is the worst thing ever, photosynthesis was a conspiracy made up to troll us.
Original post by harrybithell196
Unlucky you! Why are you exams starting so late? My last exam is on Monday! :woo::woo:

Not that I'm complaining haha I have lots of time to prepare but this is how edexcel, ocr and AQA like to timetable their subjects -_- i've already done 14 exams so obviously I don't have long to go.... but i'd rather do it tomorrow !!
Original post by Bude8
wat
BIGYOLO is the worst thing ever, photosynthesis was a conspiracy made up to troll us.

It's hardly difficult :tongue: . Plus it makes up approximately 99.999% of the course, so if you learn that you're pretty much guaranteed an A* :colonhash:
Excuses, excuses. :tongue:
Woo I'm finally allowed to +rep people on the thread again :woo:
It's hardly difficult :tongue: . Plus it makes up approximately 99.999% of the course, so if you learn that you're pretty much guaranteed an A* :colonhash:

How do you have so much reputation to give? I get so much off you and then feel bad for not being able to repay you back fast enough :emo:
Original post by Bude8
How do you have so much reputation to give? I get so much off you and then feel bad for not being able to repay you back fast enough :emo:

I make a point of giving out all of mine every day so that I'm allowed to rep you guys again :tongue: I just go onto random threads and rep everything until I run out because I'm a generous bastard. :biggrin:
I make a point of giving out all of mine every day so that I'm allowed to rep you guys again :tongue: I just go onto random threads and rep everything until I run out because I'm a generous bastard. :biggrin:

Maybe I should feel obliged to rep back and just accept that people love me and rep me for being win :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
Maybe I should feel obliged to rep back and just accept that people love me and rep me for being win :biggrin:

Of course :h:

Original post by Bude8

Dw I took caer of it
Of course :h:

I meant shouldn't, but whatever :h:
Repped back, because I don't like being indebted :redface:
So, one of the questions in an RS past paper was:
Explain briefly what is meant by evil. (2)

In the textbook glossary, the definition is "the opposite of good."
Original post by Bude8
So, one of the questions in an RS past paper was:
Explain briefly what is meant by evil. (2)

In the textbook glossary, the definition is "the opposite of good."

:lol: I'd say that...

Evil is supposedly the opposite of good. It is subjective and cannot be defined, evil is often associated with suffering and hardship. What is evil to one, may not be evil to another, but the general consensus is that something is evil when it is bad and wrong. As a result we cannot deem certain actions to be evil, but can say what an evil action may involve.

Latest