The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is what Fatimah said: (I was searching my name in the other threads :colondollar:)

"Jamal= oh god how you seem to love arguing LOL you think your a badman when your actually a wasteman!< joke! love it when you get negs and you just don't give a care in the world, and then when you tell us the reason for your negs its just LOL. Hate how you seem to also like winding me up! I'll look out for a drug dealer LOL I'm joking I dunnoe I forgot what you want to do hmm how about a bussinessman obviously not like lord sugar though"

LMAO! That was awesome. She did one for everybody! Awesome way to say bye...makes me feel quite a bit guilty haha! xP
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6001
Original post by Molly_xox
That's quite cool :smile: yeah, it's the same everywhere

It's alright, I only had two exams this week so i've actually done a fair bit of revision this week :smile: kind of take sporadic breaks :')

I'm free as of next Friday, I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're done by friday? Friday? Does that call for a celebration :biggrin: you must be going out that day. You like have to.
Original post by sarahiscool
Same ! did you sit the 1,2&3 papers this june ?

I sat it year 10, then retook them in January for the hell of it! :/
Original post by UncreativeJ
I sat it year 10, then retook them in January for the hell of it! :/

ahaha biology was an absolute nightmare there was literally no biology in it , and physics&bio were ridiculously rushed for time so now I'm really worried for the 4,5&6's
Reply 6004
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:awesome:

Yeaaaah, it's a nice easy language. Just remembering words and that now:h:

IT's too easy for someone not to take interest in. After all the studying you have to visit this place man.
Go school now, and ask your teacher? Remember for the 12 mark, do the against arguments in one paragraph and the for arguments in the other paragraph, then evaluate it. xP

I've tried that, it was the same issue with English, I can say the right thing aloud but something happens when it comes to writing it down and it's not the same, and my teachers and I don't understand why so it's kind of useless :/ I'm just making sure I really know my stuff to try and avoid the problem

Thanks :smile: they're just longer, more in depth 10s from 4, 6, 10s. Do you know anything about the timings for each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
ahaha biology was an absolute nightmare there was literally no biology in it , and physics&bio were ridiculously rushed for time so now I'm really worried for the 4,5&6's

Yeah, especially when you don't give you anything in regards to how they'll ask the questions. It's a new spec so there are no past papers (which is why it's scary) :frown:! Fingers crossed though
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Mungai
You're done by friday? Friday? Does that call for a celebration :biggrin: you must be going out that day. You like have to.

Yeah! :biggrin: I know a load of people who are already finished though -.-

We don't have anything planned (crazy world) but we'll probably just go mental, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've tried that, it was the same issue with English, I can say the right thing aloud but something happens when it comes to writing it down and it's not the same, and my teachers and I don't understand why so it's kind of useless :/ I'm just making sure I really know my stuff to try and avoid the problem

Thanks :smile: they're just longer, more in depth 10s from 4, 6, 10s. Do you know anything about the timings for each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk haha...

And yeah I do

exam is 90 minutes and there are 6 questions?

yeah double the marks and take a few numbers off...

so for a 6 mark, double it to 12, then take 2 mins off, so it's 10 - take 10 mins to answer it
for 12 marks, take 20/21 mins....

And so on...
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
That's why I don't post so much any more :emo: . I can't keep up

OK I'M GOING NOW *runs away*

Basically my reasoning. OH LOOK ANOTHER 3 PAGES :colonhash: :tongue:
Reply 6010
Yeah! :biggrin: I know a load of people who are already finished though -.-

We don't have anything planned (crazy world) but we'll probably just go mental, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha that's obvious plus an early summer for you guys too :biggrin:
I say drink till you drop. If you drink that is :tongue:
Idk haha...

And yeah I do

exam is 90 minutes and there are 6 questions?

yeah double the marks and take a few numbers off...

so for a 6 mark, double it to 12, then take 2 mins off, so it's 10 - take 10 mins to answer it
for 12 marks, take 20/21 mins....

And so on...

I'm one of the children examinations fail, haha :smile:

Okay, thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;nHQaUTSFPNA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQaUTSFPNA[/video]

Addicted to this song! *_*
Original post by Mungai
haha that's obvious plus an early summer for you guys too :biggrin:
I say drink till you drop. If you drink that is :tongue:

I've never had the opportunity...but totally in agreement, providing someone throws the party :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm one of the children examinations fail, haha :smile:

Okay, thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. xP
Classics finished! I can now contribute to this thread woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mango!

Tails and I had a conversation... :sigh: it involved you too... It seems what you're thinking... We are too :lol:
I hate revision. I need a boyfriend. I need the exams to end. I need the summer to come. I need to go to the beach. Not too much to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FINALLY DONE WITH SORTING OUT THESE ****ING LEAVERS HOODIES

almost :colonhash:
Original post by MattFletcher
I hate revision. I need a boyfriend. I need the exams to end. I need the summer to come. I need to go to the beach. Not too much to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't mention those words...

Latest