The Student Room Group

A2 Economics - F585 June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Also can someone give me a 4/4 mark template answer for the first question about what is the difference between fiscal and monetary convergence just so I can compare it to mine it's really bugging me

many thanks in advance
Also for 2b I drew my diagram with ad and as shifting left is that alright?
Can anyone remember if question 1b was advantages to Estonia for being in the Euro or the EU?
Reply 983
Original post by Tommmmmmmmm
Can anyone remember if question 1b was advantages to Estonia for being in the Euro or the EU?

It was analyse two advantages for Eurozone membership
Reply 984
for the question on drawing the diagram (i think 2b), can the shift to the left (of the AS curve) be caused by capital flight?
Original post by ikn0ican
for the question on drawing the diagram (i think 2b), can the shift to the left (of the AS curve) be caused by capital flight?

Yeah, a load of people have used capital flight :smile:
Reply 986
Cannot stop thinking about this exam, which is bad I know. I ****ed up the last two essays and also the diagram I think. I drew a shift in sras with the reasoning that workers asked for higher wages due to previous years of inflation. Would I get any marks for this?
Original post by campool13
Cannot stop thinking about this exam, which is bad I know. I ****ed up the last two essays and also the diagram I think. I drew a shift in sras with the reasoning that workers asked for higher wages due to previous years of inflation. Would I get any marks for this?

That is totally fine, infact I would expect that would be the main reason the mark scheme is looking for. In the book thats what links demand pull inflation to cost push. :smile:
Reply 988
This is really late to ask, but for the diagram question of the 6 marker, I drew AS shifting to the left, and my explaination was due to the recession, firms' costs of production may have increased due to the raw materials they may have been importing, prices will have risen as other foreign countries may be experiencing inflation as well. So this would decrease the firms' output hence AS will fall. Would I get the marks for giving an explaination like this?
Original post by campool13

I said the exact same thing - discussed with my Econ teacher - he said it's fine :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 990
Right grade boundaries are out. 44 for an A so 73%, 39 for a B so 65% and 34 for a C so 56%.
Reply 991
My college is the same! try this book if you want, helping me a LOT!! http://www.anforme.co.uk/economics-c3/anforme-revision-guide-to-a2-level-economics-p31
Original post by Scorpiaz
Can anyone email/link me to a pre-release toolkit, would really appreciate it

No one should make this link available as they will be breaching copyright and breaking the law. Schools have to pay to use these materials.
Reply 993
Does anybody have revision notes from the OCR A2 economics textbook for F585? Would be very greatfull!!
Reply 994
Could you that globalisation allows developing countries gain a comparative advantage in manufacturing rather than primary commodities? would that be a benefit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending