The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shuaib786
loooooool. wara a guy, still at it.

lol ini :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
Mate, you are probably joint funniest person in my life LOL, I'm pissing myself at your comments so much jeez....

haha yaaay :woo: lol
Original post by Maryb_102
Lmao well What a guy..doesn't even reply on skype.
we still gotta fix pic nic missions yo 'hyde park in manchester' lolololol

lol i sent u a message twice and had no reply :colonhash:
lol we do haha, perfect weather for picnic too haha

Original post by de_monies
Tad harsh?

Tbf, lots of Pakistanis don't know what's going on as well. I mean I was wondering why Nawaz Sharif was on TV, and then I realised that he's formally the PM now. My mum was like "whos Nawaz Sharif" Some people don't care for politics I guess

I guess it depends on who you meet. I mean with the Indians I know, they are of the same opinion as me ie: you get the odd nutjob, but by in large, the civilian population simply want peace. It's governments who screw things up

I do like one Saudi prince. If you have time, have a YouTube search for "Inside the Saudi Kingdom" Or "Inside the secret Kingdom" (something like that) and that guy was actually pretty down to Earth, but then at the same time, you have Saudi princes going to places like Thailand where the religious police can't find them, drinking, having sex with prostitutes etc...

Well the Saudi gov't is. Wouldn't want to offend an entire country :biggrin: With all due fairness, I agree to an extent, but the whole breaking away from the Ottomans I actually agree with.

Purely because during the Arab rebellion, the Ottomans began persecuting the Arabs as part of their increasing secular campaign (Presumably for practising religion?) Not that secularism is bad per se, but it was pretty militant. I guess the comparison you can make today, is the Syrian regime persecuting people who dare to go against it's gov't today.

To that extent, I support the Saudis, but that's not enough to "support" them for the whole. I mean they give Pakistan "aid" "Aid" which means more Saudi funded schools, which funnily enough increases terrorism, because they're taught really strict views. I don't like to use the word conservative, because well conservative Islam isn't really much different to "modern" Islam - it's just that people have really lose religion to culture.

But of course, the world points to Pakistan and not SA, because of them being best friends with the USA

lol just hooking up 2 love birds :wink:
Original post by Revent
You didn't send me a PM darling :wink: Do you wanna take the dirty talk and make it more private? :wink:

:rofl: :wink:
Reply 2682
Original post by hasan4life
:rofl: :wink:

I think she wants me, don't you? :giggle:

Original post by perfezione
STFU. dirty idiot :colonhash::colonhash:

You like my dirty talk? :wink:

Why do you want me to shut up? Is it cos you want me to 'get down' to work? :rofl:

lol just hooking up 2 love birds :wink:

Sorry?

EDIT: Oh I see, but how come her? Cos it sounds like you're taking the mick a little?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
I think she wants me, don't you? :giggle:

You like my dirty talk? :wink:

Why do you want me to shut up? Is it cos you want me to 'get down' to work? :rofl:

i think so too man, wifey that 4 lifey :wink:

Sorry?

EDIT: Oh I see, but how come her? Cos it sounds like you're taking the mick a little?

lol cos she's the only pengjabi with her pic on here lol
Original post by Maryb_102
:facepalm:

women do need to cover -.-

They really do tbh
Its more about sacrifice than anything else tbh...I really do appreciate the abaya sisters...
Sorry :colondollar: Tbf, my essays are huuge! :biggrin:

I always Learn something new from your posts tbh :smile:

so don't ever change the length of your essays :ahee:
Original post by lilmissshady
I always Learn something new from your posts tbh :smile:

so don't ever change the length of your essays :ahee:

Lool thanks. No idea what you'd learn but thanks. I can't change my essays, even if I tried :tongue:

Original post by lilmissshady
They really do tbh
Its more about sacrifice than anything else tbh...I really do appreciate the abaya sisters...

Fair point, but it's also a person's choice. I mean I wouldn't want a situation like SA

BTW, you should be asleep :biggrin: An hour ago, it would have been like 4am over there! :unimpressed:
(edited 10 years ago)
Sorry :colondollar: Tbf, my essays are huuge! :biggrin:

Hmm I'd say same as you, but of course add no drink, no drugs and no sex before marriage in to the mix :biggrin:

With all due fairness, I don't think there's any thing wrong with premarital relationships per se, but not lie the Westernised premarital relationships. Also, what's that about me and essays :biggrin:

The last part is completely untrue. In fact "THe best of men are those who treat their wife well" (paraphrased)

t

lol haha well that karma
well technically its haraam, but I think its more because one thing leads onto another I suppose. Personally I don't believe in it and I have strong opinion against, but thats just my opinion and do respect others don't agree with me on that.
I guess you weren't here in Dec :tongue: there was a masssssssssive heated discussion about pre-martial relationships LOL

Original post by Revent
I am what I call a passive sinner :tongue: I'm somewhat like MedMed as in I don't really pray or anything like that :lol: But at the same time, I don't do MANY wrong things like eating pork, drinking, etc.... :laugh: So a big proportion of my sins are because of things I haven't done (thus, passive) rather than things I have :tongue:

omg 'passive sinner' -good way of putting it!! from now on when people ask me if im religious or not, I'm just going to say ' im a passive sinner' LOL

Reading the past feww posts Revent, you're so dirty minded!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MedMed12
lol haha well that karma
well technically its haraam, but I think its more because one thing leads onto another I suppose. Personally I don't believe in it and I have strong opinion against, but thats just my opinion and do respect others don't agree with me on that.
I guess you weren't here in Dec :tongue: there was a masssssssssive heated discussion about pre-martial relationships LOL

Karma? Hmm fair enoughs. I mean I see nothing wrong as long as there's no premarital sex, and that's it tbf

I think I was, but I didn't join in then I don't think. Must have had exams or something
Karma? Hmm fair enoughs. I mean I see nothing wrong as long as there's no premarital sex, and that's it tbf

I think I was, but I didn't join in then I don't think. Must have had exams or something

but what about the lying aspect? obviously, if your parents where you're going/who you're talking to/or even right up front, you're not going to admit it are you? Plus, its not that, that PM.S is the worst bit lol
chances are it wont last.

haha good idea, tooo much effort!
but what about the lying aspect? obviously, if your parents where you're going/who you're talking to/or even right up front, you're not going to admit it are you? Plus, its not that, that PM.S is the worst bit lol
chances are it wont last.

haha good idea, tooo much effort!

Hmm perhaps, but then to my dad I don't even mention I give blood, because I think he'd have a **** storm. I tell my mum though! And to my mum, she knows I have female friends, so I'd say I'm going to visit a friend :biggrin:

Y'know how you say "religion is personal" For me "Religion is a spectrum" ie: it's personal for some, and for some it's "Let's go out and prothlesize"
Reply 2692
lol haha well that karma

omg 'passive sinner' -good way of putting it!! from now on when people ask me if im religious or not, I'm just going to say ' im a passive sinner' LOL

Reading the past feww posts Revent, you're so dirty

Yeah I've been calling myself a passive sinner for years :lol:

As for pre marital sex, I think its cool :tongue:
Hmm perhaps, but then to my dad I don't even mention I give blood, because I think he'd have a **** storm. I tell my mum though! And to my mum, she knows I have female friends, so I'd say I'm going to visit a friend :biggrin:

Y'know how you say "religion is personal" For me "Religion is a spectrum" ie: it's personal for some, and for some it's "Let's go out and prothlesize"

lol haha how often do you donate blood? is it monthly?

well I'm happy to talk about what I believe/follow/what I do wrong etc if others want to know but dont go out of my way as I know everyone has their own opinion and some perceive me as relaxed and others as strict so thats probably why
don't so what prothlesize is haha
Reply 2694
i think so too man, wifey that 4 lifey :wink:

lol cos she's the only pengjabi with her pic on here lol

:erm: No. :lol: Just a quick fling :tongue:
lol haha how often do you donate blood? is it monthly?

well I'm happy to talk about what I believe/follow/what I do wrong etc if others want to know but dont go out of my way as I know everyone has their own opinion and some perceive me as relaxed and others as strict so thats probably why
don't so what prothlesize is haha

Lool you'd die if that were the case! Every 12 weeks, and now part of a study (Some people are in the 8 week group, some in the 10 and some in the 12 week - Im in the 12 week group)

Ah sameish I guess as you. Prothlesize = actively go out and try to convert people
Lool you'd die if that were the case! Every 12 weeks, and now part of a study (Some people are in the 8 week group, some in the 10 and some in the 12 week - Im in the 12 week group)

Ah sameish I guess as you. Prothlesize = actively go out and try to convert people

lool I should have known that (fail of a doc here)
thats not too bad! I had to have blood tests every month for 5 months once -_-thats put me off donating blood.

Might man up and do that this summer.

ohh thanks! Yeah I dont think thats right. Although,alot of english friends do ask about ramadan and finding it shocking we can't club, have bfs etc
lool I should have known that (fail of a doc here)
thats not too bad! I had to have blood tests every month for 5 months once -_-thats put me off donating blood.

Might man up and do that this summer.

ohh thanks! Yeah I dont think thats right. Although,alot of english friends do ask about ramadan and finding it shocking we can't club, have bfs etc

Maybe "die" is an exaggeration, but you don't replace blood all that quickly :biggrin: Yeah, but I *wanted* to be part of the 8 week group. And how comes?

Lool if you're any where near me, I'd happily take any one here to a centre :biggrin:

Hmm fair enoughs. Well like I said about the whole bf/gf thing, I don't see any thing wrong, so long as it doesn't lead to "activities" :tongue:
Reply 2698
Maybe "die" is an exaggeration, but you don't replace blood all that quickly :biggrin: Yeah, but I *wanted* to be part of the 8 week group. And how comes?

Lool if you're any where near me, I'd happily take any one here to a centre :biggrin:

Hmm fair enoughs. Well like I said about the whole bf/gf thing, I don't see any thing wrong, so long as it doesn't lead to "activities" :tongue:

So what is allowed in a bf/gf relationship for you? :tongue:

lol i sent u a message twice and had no reply :colonhash:
lol we do haha, perfect weather for picnic too haha

You did!? I never got them :/ skype is stupid like that I don't even get Revents at times.
i knoww, weather is amazing :biggrin: pack samosas and stuff, you know make it desi style :wink:

Latest