The Student Room Group

AQA PSYA3/PSYA4 Psychology Revision Thread 10th/17th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by bluedate
Evolutionary came up in Jan and last June, I really hate it grrrrh
I only started revision for this exam today so I'm spending 4 hours before the exam in the morning cramming

Thank you and good luck to you too :biggrin:

ROFLMAO same position as you haha, i just started now at 12:30am going bed at 1am and going to crap like hell then i have an exam day and and day after that at 9 NAW!
Reply 381
PSYA3 = Oh, crap.
Is anyone else bricking it? Help me :frown:
what are the predictions for Sleep ?
Reply 384
Original post by kate_louise21
what are the predictions for Sleep ?

For me,

Exogenous Zeitgebers and Endogenous Pacemakers

Disruption of Biological Rhythms

Lifespan Changes

Im doing aggression, intelligence and relationships..anyone have any predictions for either of those topics? So scared :frown: can't wait for it to be over xx
Original post by ceyyeah
For me,

Exogenous Zeitgebers and Endogenous Pacemakers

Lifespan Changes

im taking a gamble and have just learnt exogenous zeitgebers and endogenous pacemakers :s-smilie:
what do you think about the relationships, maintenance is the obvious one what would the second obvious one be?
for aggression ive learnt genetics, neural and hormonal and institutional aggression and the social psychological theories. If group displays come up am basically screwed :frown:
relationships ive learnt maintenance ....and maintenance loool going to cram another one in now but have no idea which one is the next most likely :frown: what about u?
Really really don't want parental investment for relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oconnell95
Really really don't want parental investment for relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, I'm praying it dont comeup
Reply 390
Any last minute predictions for cognitive development?

Good luck everyone :smile: xx
im taking a gamble and have just learnt exogenous zeitgebers and endogenous pacemakers :s-smilie:

for aggression ive learnt genetics, neural and hormonal and institutional aggression and the social psychological theories.

We're in the same boat!
Reply 392
what do you think about the relationships, maintenance is the obvious one what would the second obvious one be?

Sleep:

Endogenous Pacemakers and Exogenous Zeitgebers

Lifespan Changes

Relationships:

Maintenance of Relationships

Relationships in Different Cultures

Parental Investment

Aggression:

Institutional Aggression

Neural and Hormonal Mechanisms in Aggression

Genetics Factors

I would hope either formation, maintenance or breakdown come up in relationships and for aggression hopefully the social psychological theories. Good luck everyone!
good luck to everyone doing psa3 :smile:
Any1 doing schizophrenia for psya4 any predictions??
Original post by missemma1
Any1 doing schizophrenia for psya4 any predictions??

I'm doing schizophrenia too! However it's so hard to predict what is going to come up due to limited amount possible questions. I have a feeling it will be on the classification and diagnosis of schizophrenia. What do you think?
Original post by iwonder<3
I'm doing schizophrenia too! However it's so hard to predict what is going to come up due to limited amount possible questions. I have a feeling it will be on the classification and diagnosis of schizophrenia. What do you think?

That could possibly come up but they may even ask a question about biological or psychological explanations as that has not come up since 2011.
Original post by bethanyfish
How many names are people revising for researchers, like per unit? I was thinking 3/4 per essay :dontknow:

I usually use 2 or 3 studies in each essay. If you can't remember names, it's not the end of the world! Just write, research has shown....then evaluate it as much as you can. In my Jan unit 3 exam, I use 1 or 2 exams on each essay and got an A so you don't need loads! Good luck!
Original post by missemma1
That could possibly come up but they may even ask a question about biological or psychological explanations as that has not come up since 2011.

I would love biological explanations, even better if it was two questions, one on biological and the other on psychological explanations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending