The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ahmmm
i get you fammmmmm this is an absolute ****errrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i only need 60marks for a B overall though but still i dont even feel ****ing confident of getting that! the past papers are all BITCHES

truss me, past papers get me sweating out here
Reply 3141
Original post by ActaNonVerba
truss me, past papers get me sweating out here

i head straight for the flippin mark scheme!!
Original post by ahmmm
i head straight for the flippin mark scheme!!

It's mad, you never know the precise words they want.. Now I make sure I say every point I can think of, even for a 1 marker
Original post by ahmmm
i get you fammmmmm this is an absolute ****errrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i only need 60marks for a B overall though but still i dont even feel ****ing confident of getting that! the past papers are all BITCHES

i need like 80 ish to be safe (for a B) and im not confident AT ALL. all thanks to this essay ****. im a third year and i got UCL riding on frikkin bio. not exactly like i can take another year out. manz gonna get sent off to military school in iran no joke lmao
oh i aint gonna be prayin, AQA better be prayin i pass!! believe that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53zEnHyNPM :biggrin:
Reply 3145
It's mad, you never know the precise words they want.. Now I make sure I say every point I can think of, even for a 1 marker

i always fill up the 1 line with everything i can think of, as long as the right answers in there i dont give a ****e - examiners got what he wants so he can suck on it!!
Original post by omidsassy
i need like 80 ish to be safe (for a B) and im not confident AT ALL. all thanks to this essay ****. im a third year and i got UCL riding on frikkin bio. not exactly like i can take another year out. manz gonna get sent off to military school in iran no joke lmao

Rahh, you need 80 raw marks :O or ums?
Original post by ahmmm
i always fill up the 1 line with everything i can think of, as long as the right answers in there i dont give a ****e - examiners got what he wants so he can suck on it!!

Lool you get me
Rahh, you need 80 raw marks :O or ums?

UMS!!! else id kill myself.
Reply 3149
oh i aint gonna be prayin, AQA better be prayin i pass!! believe that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53zEnHyNPM :biggrin:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool
so i what i ddooo maayn, revise the synoptic stuff tomorrow as well as 6 essays and all of bio5 or whaaat!?
its either... essays and bio5 stuff or bio5 stuff and just the atp essay (big LOL)
???????????????????:redface:
UMS!!! else id kill myself.

Oh my, I was getting scared for you lol.. But 80 ums is just under a C, which is good, round about 57-60 marks
Original post by ahmmm
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
so i what i ddooo maayn, revise the synoptic stuff tomorrow as well as 6 essays and all of bio5 or whaaat!?
its either... essays and bio5 stuff or bio5 stuff and just the atp essay (big LOL)
???????????????????:redface:

i think ima jus revise all synoptic topics too with past papers, i dont wanna leave anything to chance lmfao. or else ima be snatching chains like Malvo LOL
Reply 3152
i think ima jus revise all synoptic topics too with past papers, i dont wanna leave anything to chance lmfao. or else ima be snatching chains like Malvo LOL

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll i still need to go over bio5 stuff hardly know that stuff!!!! time for bed i think hahah good luck
Original post by ahmmm
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll i still need to go over bio5 stuff hardly know that stuff!!!! time for bed i think hahah good luck

you too, good luck everyone.
Reply 3154
Goodnight fellow biologists , See you tomorrow , well later on today :smile:
Reply 3155

That cracked me up, which I needed at 4.30 in the morning cramming. Thankies :biggrin:

*Sigh*. I'm just upset there's no chance the essay will be on biotechnology this year - was the essay in 2010 or 2011 - some years get all the luck :P
Original post by Jahlila
That cracked me up, which I needed at 4.30 in the morning cramming. Thankies :biggrin:

*Sigh*. I'm just upset there's no chance the essay will be on biotechnology this year - was the essay in 2010 or 2011 - some years get all the luck :P

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing revision at this time :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Bro same same I need 70-80 ums

Not feeling confident at all I got RG university riding on this exam!

It's not the subject it's just the way the exams written by aqa! Smh :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
the different between a stem cell and a totipotent cell?
Original post by gingerandice
the different between a stem cell and a totipotent cell?

Stem cells have the ability to differentiate into other cells. They can be totipotent (i.e. differentiate into any cells- embryonic) pleuripotent (i.e. have the ability to differentiate into multiple cells but not all- bone marrow) or unipotent (i.e. can differentiate into one cell- cells in lining of intestine).

Latest

Trending

Trending