The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dasolja123
mum is making rasmalai-yum yum:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

love rasmalai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno why someone would neg that? Mine made samia and tomorrow rice I think. Tomorrow's a busy day :frown:
Original post by de_monies
Dunno why someone would neg that? Mine made samia and tomorrow rice I think. Tomorrow's a busy day :frown:

there are some weird people in this world-:rolleyes:

love samia too-might ask my mom to make that as well-:biggrin:
there are some weird people in this world-:rolleyes:

love samia too-might ask my mom to make that as well-:biggrin:

True. Pos repped you back up any way. I prefer the butter ones tho! :biggrin:
True. Pos repped you back up any way. I prefer the butter ones tho! :biggrin:

not sure if ive had them or not-never made it myself but whatever my mom makes is amazing-might have kheer as well:cool:-eat a LOT (even though i know i will feel sick later :colondollar:)
not sure if ive had them or not-never made it myself but whatever my mom makes is amazing-might have kheer as well:cool:-eat a LOT (even though i know i will feel sick later :colondollar:)

Well, they look like spaghetti but more buttery. It looks more like this:

Lool same here,but my naany's cookin is better :biggrin: Kheer is nice. I'd like to eat loads, though may be I do, which is why Im a bit podgy :colondollar:

BTW, thans for the rep, even though it's not worth any thing
Reply 3365
mum is making rasmalai-yum yum:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

love rasmalai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love rasmalai too! But my mum made kheer teheh :biggrin:
Reply 3366
All you people talking about mummy's food. My mum doesn't really know how to cook good food :frown:
Original post by Maria_x

I effing love rasmalai!!!! But kheer..nah...how could you like it!? it's all runny ygm?
Original post by lilmissshady
I effing love rasmalai!!!! But kheer..nah...how could you like it!? it's all runny ygm?

But but... milk! Not necessarily depending on who makes the kheer. Rasmalai is pretty nice, but that's even runnier considering it's essentially rolled up bits of egg and other stuff, in lots of milk, but then again MILK. MILK!
Why are you all asleep when I'm wide awake here!!! :mad2:

EDIT: I give up :frown: night all
(edited 10 years ago)
Lmfao de_monies do you ever go out? Don't take offense just your replies are indicative to you staying in doors for MOST if not ALL the time :tongue:
you reply with full on zeal and passion, you even go to the extent of posting pictures with your replies haha, i'm surprised you can be asked. Go out and chill for a bit yeah? There is something called 'the sky' hint:- it's OUTSIDE :smile:
Well, they look like spaghetti but more buttery. It looks more like this:

Lool same here,but my naany's cookin is better :biggrin: Kheer is nice. I'd like to eat loads, though may be I do, which is why Im a bit podgy :colondollar:

BTW, thans for the rep, even though it's not worth any thing

looks like noodles:smile:
Original post by Maria_x

my mum makes it amazing!!!!!!-cant get enough!:biggrin:
Aslamalakum,

decent looking white guy looking for nice petite Pakistani girl..preferably aged 18-24 with good bust..if you meet the criteria drop me a pm. i look forward to meeting with you
Original post by lilmissshady
Why are you all asleep when I'm wide awake here!!! :mad2:

EDIT: I give up :frown: night all

:lolz: :bhangra:
Original post by joebloggs105
Aslamalakum,

decent looking white guy looking for nice petite Pakistani girl..preferably aged 18-24 with good bust..if you meet the criteria drop me a pm. i look forward to meeting with you

????????:confused:
Reply 3376
my mum makes it amazing!!!!!!-cant get enough!:biggrin:

Yumm the kheer was perfect I don't like it when it's too sweet but it was just right :wink: tehehe, I can never have halwa tho o.O
????????:confused:

hey baby..welcome to my world.. population: you
Reply 3378
Loool omg this has to be the weirdest post i've come across on pak society :L pahahaaa!
Original post by Maria_x
Yumm the kheer was perfect I don't like it when it's too sweet but it was just right :wink: tehehe, I can never have halwa tho o.O

i have to be in the mood for halwa tbh-:cool:

Latest