The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My username ... I was a full tym stay at home to my princesses nw gna b a fulltime study mummy lol.... cnt wait to start my course so it finishes lol.... anyone else got kids I bet its well hard to manage round
Reply 3521
Original post by dasolja123
sorry for the late reply :frown:
true i wouldnt have known about the details until i had experienced it OR until SOMEONE (not looking at anyone in particular) tells me ALL the details of their sex life :biggrin:

will be 17 in a year and a bit........

It's cool :smile: Well, I've only scratched the surface of my life if you think that was all the details :laugh:

Original post by de_monies
Nice! Wow Ours started in like May sometime lol. Oh I see. yay! Lool Im sure a plane ride won't spoil a "vacation" :tongue:

I guess the majority will be

School? That was years ago lol

When are we thinking of doing this? Providing we get at least 4/5 people, I reckon it will be worth a trip regardless of moonietoot. Don't know if you still would want to do it though.
Reply 3522
Original post by stayathomemum123
My username ... I was a full tym stay at home to my princesses nw gna b a fulltime study mummy lol.... cnt wait to start my course so it finishes lol.... anyone else got kids I bet its well hard to manage round

I don't think many people on this society have kids :tongue: But how old is your girl? :smile: I've got a baby cousin who's like 1ish and she's the cutest thing ever :love: I love her almost half as much as I love myself :giggle:
Original post by Revent
It's cool :smile: Well, I've only scratched the surface of my life if you think that was all the details :laugh:

When are we thinking of doing this? Providing we get at least 4/5 people, I reckon it will be worth a trip regardless of moonietoot. Don't know if you still would want to do it though.

im all ears....:biggrin:
Reply 3524
im all ears....:biggrin:

Ummm...you're too young. :lol:
Original post by Revent
Ummm...you're too young. :lol:

k-lets settle this-i am seriously not too young-HAVE you HEARD the amount of teens getting pregnant and doing drugs!-i havent done them but it just shows that 15 year olds are NOT babies.....

just realised it makes me look as if i am shouting-oops :biggrin:
Original post by stayathomemum123

Aw how many kids do you have? That's exactly where I wanna be when I'm 25, a full time *mother* that is (oh man that sounds tooooo good to be true LOL) your tough :smile:

EDIT: I might have to steal your username sometime in future, it's too adorbs!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3527
k-lets settle this-i am seriously not too young-HAVE you HEARD the amount of teens getting pregnant and doing drugs!-i havent done them but it just shows that 15 year olds are NOT babies.....

Have you done drugs?
Have you gotten pregnant?
Have you been doing some underage drinking?
Have you even had sex?

Yeah, there are people your age who have done all that stuff, but I'm pretty sure you're not one of them :wink: So you're still too young in my eyes :lol: Plus, I don't think others would appreciate me talking about all this stuff anyway :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Have you done drugs?
Have you gotten pregnant?
Have you been doing some underage drinking?
Have you even had sex?

Yeah, there are people your age who have done all that stuff, but I'm pretty sure you're not one of them :wink: So you're still too young in my eyes :lol: Plus, I don't think others would appreciate me talking about all this stuff anyway :tongue:

:eek:

:cry2::cry:

p.s ur right im not one of them
Reply 3529
:eek:

:cry2::cry:

p.s ur right im not one of them

Don't worry :lol: That's a good thing that you're not like me :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Don't worry :lol: That's a good thing that you're not like me :tongue:

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!-ur never gonna tell me-are u?:colondollar:
Reply 3531
STOP MAKING ME WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!-ur never gonna tell me-are u?:colondollar:

Use your imagination :lol: I guess literally everything out there other than a three way with the attempt of being as vague as possible :laugh:
Original post by Revent
Use your imagination :lol: I guess literally everything out there other than a three way with the attempt of being as vague as possible :laugh:

i actually want details-u had no problem about tellin me about what lesbians do in the toilet......:colondollar:
Reply 3533
i actually want details-u had no problem about tellin me about what lesbians do in the toilet......:colondollar:

Why are you so interested in this stuff? When I was 15, I wasn't looking for this kind of stuff! I was busy playing games :tongue: Enjoying my jawani and all that :rofl:
Original post by Revent
Why are you so interested in this stuff? When I was 15, I wasn't looking for this kind of stuff! I was busy playing games :tongue: Enjoying my jawani and all that :rofl:

the prob is that im too mature
btw-being a pk girl means i have to learn cooking and washing up-ok with washing need to learn cooking......:angry:

all guys do is play football-or cricket aswell if asian
Reply 3535
the prob is that im too mature
btw-being a pk girl means i have to learn cooking and washing up-ok with washing need to learn cooking......:angry:

all guys do is play football-or cricket aswell if asian

I was mature for my age as well :wink: but I still played games and wasn't crazy about wanting to know details of sexual acts :laugh:

Also, I'm learning to cook as well. Can cook stuff like biryani and some curries atm :tongue: I don't play football or cricket. :laugh: I do go swimming and gym though :smile: Hoping to start going tennis again next week as well
Original post by Revent
I was mature for my age as well :wink: but I still played games and wasn't crazy about wanting to know details of sexual acts :laugh:

Also, I'm learning to cook as well. Can cook stuff like biryani and some curries atm :tongue: I don't play football or cricket. :laugh: I do go swimming and gym though :smile: Hoping to start going tennis again next week as well

k sheesh u win!:wink:

all i can cook is choc fudge cake-yum yum-but put a bit too much butter in it last time i made it.....:colondollar:

if i have to cook something i need a recipe book-my mom doesnt actually trust me in the kitchen-have no idea why...
Reply 3537
k sheesh u win!:wink:

all i can cook is choc fudge cake-yum yum-but put a bit too much butter in it last time i made it.....:colondollar:

if i have to cook something i need a recipe book-my mom doesnt actually trust me in the kitchen-have no idea why...

Of course I win :wink: I'm amazing after all :love:

That's easy :tongue: I could cook more than you when I was in year 7 :rofl: And my mum DID trust me in the kitchen :wink:
Original post by Revent

Tbf I'd be up for it BUT I think it'd be massively massively harsh on her, when she's the one who said that we should all meet up in the first place

Tbh if it were a mix of people of all ages, I guess you could probably invite yourself? But it does kinda seem that most of us are like 20 odd or so. I'm sorry :frown:

I don't mean to brag... but I've done calpol before. Man that strawberry flavour sends you over the top :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Of course I win :wink: I'm amazing after all :love:

That's easy :tongue: I could cook more than you when I was in year 7 :rofl: And my mum DID trust me in the kitchen :wink:

no- u won cuz i let u-and dont forget that EVER!!!
well i did have a week of cooking and after that my school gave me a lot of hwk that i had to stop!!:angry:

im gonna start again in summer hols :biggrin:

Latest