The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Doesn't delete the sin :wink: You should be apologising at this point :wink:

LOL nope..at 'this' point you should be worrying about your own sins not mine :rofl:
Reply 3721
Original post by lilmissshady
LOL nope..at 'this' point you should be worrying about your own sins not mine :rofl:

oh I'm full of sins and I know that :lol: Nothing I'm trying to hide here :laugh: You're the one who's seemingly all Islamic and that :rofl: Plus, Hafiz=heaven for me. Or if that doesn't work, I do have at least one atoms amount of faith in me, so I'll be going heaven :laugh:
It's funny ok! :lol:
oh yeah, I totally forgot about your quest for the ultimate job :tongue:...i really hope it's going well! Researching hmmm Sounds intense...

OK!! Ill pm you the link...but after I'm done watching myself lol cz i gotta make sure it's safe for you to watch :rofl:

Yeah, but it's just researching their one site tbh, so it's not *too* bad. Lool I think I've watched some weird stuff in the past :smile:

x

Original post by Revent
x

I'd say that you too should kiss and make up, but Revent would probably put a twist on that, so well make up! I can't even root for either of you, cos well I "know" both of you :tongue: Though I guess I know lilmissshady far more
Was hoping someone on here can help me. Slight translation.

When someone is described as 'sakhat', what does that mean?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help :smile:.
Original post by Freier._.lance
Was hoping someone on here can help me. Slight translation.

When someone is described as 'sakhat', what does that mean?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help :smile:.

Any of these?

http://dictionary.onepakistan.com.pk/urdu-english-meaning.php?ue=%D8%B3%D8%AE%D8%AA

Im gonna go back to my researching now :biggrin:
Reply 3725
Original post by de_monies
Yeah, but it's just researching their one site tbh, so it's not *too* bad. Lool I think I've watched some weird stuff in the past :smile:

I'd say that you too should kiss and make up, but Revent would probably put a twist on that, so well make up! I can't even root for either of you, cos well I "know" both of you :tongue: Though I guess I know lilmissshady far more

Nah, I'm cool with just kiss and make up, no twisting necessary here :lol: I think lilmishady is cool, thinks she dislikes me though :tongue:

Thanks for that :smile:.

Oh you've put yourself in a difficult position here lol I wouldn't fight with someone younger than me in the first place...I was joking around :biggrin:
awww thanks dude!
Original post by Revent
Nah, I'm cool with just kiss and make up, no twisting necessary here :lol: I think lilmishady is cool, thinks she dislikes me though :tongue:

Th
Reply 3729
Th

Th, what's that? :tongue:

So, we cool ancient one? :wink:
Original post by Revent

Oh thankyou!I think you are pretty clever yourself! That biryani you made..wow
Oh no! Why would I dislike you, I don't, though that last post about me being all Islamic (I'm really not though, but I try) is really making me mad and tbh I've got sooooooo many clever things to say back to you but imma ignore it ok (which is verrrryy difficult of crs and so unlike me!!)
so peace :smile:
Original post by Revent
Th, what's that? :tongue:

So, we cool ancient one? :wink:

I don't know myself :lol:

Yes :smile:
Reply 3732
Oh thankyou!I think you are pretty clever yourself! That biryani you made..wow
Oh no! Why would I dislike you, I don't, though that last post about me being all Islamic (I'm really not though, but I try) is really making me mad and tbh I've got sooooooo many clever things to say back to you but imma ignore it ok (which is verrrryy difficult of crs and so unlike me!!)
so peace :smile:

Aww you making me blush :colondollar: Didn't think you had it in you to do that :tongue:

But yeah, I'm pretty clever :grin: And a great chef in the making :wink:

Well, it seemed because you always ignored my posts :mmm: Why is it making you mad? :lol: Isn't it good that I called you Islamic :laugh: And you know you're free to say all these clever things back to me :laugh: Or if you don't wanna say it in front of everyone, you can PM me :rofl: Cos believe me when I say it, I am full of wit and will almost certainly have something back to say for whatever you say :giggle: :wink:

and glad we're cool ancient one :smile:

Oh and since your exams are over, right? You MUST watch FMA:B You will not go back to Bleach again :tongue: PS, how far are you in Bleach? :smile:
Omg i must share i saw nafees mehman today!!
Reply 3734
Original post by stayathomemum123

Who's that?
Original post by Revent
Aww you making me blush :colondollar: Didn't think you had it in you to do that :tongue:

But yeah, I'm pretty clever :grin: And a great chef in the making :wink:

Well, it seemed because you always ignored my posts :mmm: Why is it making you mad? :lol: Isn't it good that I called you Islamic :laugh: And you know you're free to say all these clever things back to me :laugh: Or if you don't wanna say it in front of everyone, you can PM me :rofl: Cos believe me when I say it, I am full of wit and will almost certainly have something back to say for whatever you say :giggle: :wink:

and glad we're cool ancient one :smile:

Oh and since your exams are over, right? You MUST watch FMA:B You will not go back to Bleach again :tongue: PS, how far are you in Bleach? :smile:

Eh...okay?? Lol

Im sure you are..

tbh i always tend to ignore cheesy comments lol I believe it depends on you how you want ppl to talk to you :smile: it's nice to have a 'sane' convo with you.
I meant the whole post, not just you calling me Islamic...like how you were acting all mighty cz your a hafiz :tongue: let's not start again shall we...I'd rather not say those things besides i don't even remember anymore :tongue:
-_-full of wit? Sure you are little one...more importantly look at the amount of lols you used in that single post! :eek:

I don't even remember where I left off! It's been ages! Yea I'm planning on watching FMA next...exams ended ages ago
Reply 3736
Eh...okay?? Lol

Im sure you are..

tbh i always tend to ignore cheesy comments lol I believe it depends on you how you want ppl to talk to you :smile: it's nice to have a 'sane' convo with you.
I meant the whole post, not just you calling me Islamic...like how you were acting all mighty cz your a hafiz :tongue: let's not start again shall we...I'd rather not say those things besides i don't even remember anymore :tongue:
-_-full of wit? Sure you are little one...more importantly look at the amount of lols you used in that single post! :eek:

I don't even remember where I left off! It's been ages! Yea I'm planning on watching FMA next...exams ended ages ago

How exactly are my comments cheesy? :zomg:

Yeah, and I'm sure it's a surprise to you that I can actually have normal conversations :tongue: But I've surprised people of the Pak Soc before! :wink:

oh let's admit it, I AM all high and mighty :love: I am amazing :grin:and I'm positive you still remember them :wink: PS, why exactly are you trying to change?

Trust me ancient one, I have a lot to say back :wink: I'm full of myself after all :tongue:

YES! You MUST watch FMA:B :woo: Make sure you watch Brotherhood though and not the original FMA :smile: Brotherhood is just SO much better! Bleach is getting kinda interesting though, no lie.
Reply 3737
Original post by stayathomemum123

I saw him too at a diff event, I like his songs :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Who's that?

Type in youtube nafees bukhaar ;-);-);-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maria_x
I saw him too at a diff event, I like his songs :biggrin:

Yepp defoo I never liked him dat much but iv fallen in love wid him after today x :-(:-(:-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest