The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
I honestly can't remember

sad times.....:frown:
anywayz what u up to???-im trying to do history hwk :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by Revent
It was AMAZING :wink: Yeah, but you wouldn't make it that nice :tongue:

dont underestimate my skills :cool:
when i become the worlds best chef, ur gonna come crying to me asking me to taste it and tell u how its really like...
m response then? im too good bro maybe when ur as good as me...(which will be never) do evil laugh then walk on while audience shout:

IN YOUR FACE!!!:cool:

yeah i wish tooo
Original post by dasolja123
sad times.....:frown:
anywayz what u up to???-im trying to do history hwk :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

I am modifying my dad's phone (Got another one of these as a spare as well) But I have to wait like 7 minutes to download a 15MB file :angry:

when i become the worlds best chef, ur gonna come crying to me asking me to taste it and tell u how its really like...

Give me lessons? :biggrin:
Reply 3823
m response then? im too good bro maybe when ur as good as me...(which will be never) do evil laugh then walk on while audience shout:

IN YOUR FACE!!!:cool:

yeah i wish tooo

Yeahh....okay. Dream on I guess?
I am modifying my dad's phone (Got another one of these as a spare as well) But I have to wait like 7 minutes to download a 15MB file :angry:

LOL!!!!:colone:
Original post by Revent
Yeahh....okay. Dream on I guess?

ull wish u didnt say that when it becomes a reality :wink:
LOL!!!!:colone:

What's with that face? Hardly funny. I had to download like three files, and it's really really easy to do with this phone. I :love: ZTE phones, but the download time takes forever!

Had to sort my cousins "Arnova 10b G3" tablet yesterday. It didn't have Google Play (legal issues) or allow you to actually install many things.....
Reply 3827
ull wish u didnt say that when it becomes a reality :wink:

Right...
Oops I forgot to quote you de_monies...

There you go again with your 'quoting fits' lol I did not get into any fight ok I was merely 'educating' him..

It's that 'casanovas' fault for messing with my head...LOL I googled him, turns out 'Bukhaar' is the name of his song, not his last name :mmm: cz someone wrote nafees bukhaar on here lol he's not bad at all has a nice voice too...but the bukhaar bit is kinda lame..still tons better than that idiot 'yo yo honey singh'! man imma kill him one of these days' :mad2: makes my blood boil the sound of his voice does! And my brothers keep playing his songs in the car just to annoy me :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Right...

FINE!!!
anywayz what u up to??
Reply 3830
FINE!!!
anywayz what u up to??

Just watching a bit of TV before I head off to bed :smile:

You?
ramadan soon
Reply 3832
Original post by Revent

Looks nice :smile:
Btw we have that 'famous' plate lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
Just watching a bit of TV before I head off to bed :smile:

You?

history hwk :eek:-about HITLER for fuks sake!!!!
ur lucky...:-(
Reply 3834
Original post by sahdia13

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think like EVERY Asian family has that one :lol: I tend to avoid using those, but everything else was being washed :frown:
Reply 3835

Sounds fun. Haven't your holidays started?
Original post by lilmissshady
Oops I forgot to quote you de_monies...

There you go again with your 'quoting fits' lol I did not get into any fight ok I was merely 'educating' him..

It's that 'casanovas' fault for messing with my head...LOL I googled him, turns out 'Bukhaar' is the name of his song, not his last name :mmm: cz someone wrote nafees bukhaar on here lol he's not bad at all has a nice voice too...but the bukhaar bit is kinda lame..still tons better than that idiot 'yo yo honey sigh'! man imma kill him one of these days' :mad2: makes my blood boil the sound of his voice does! And my brothers keep playing his songs in the car just to annoy me :frown:

No probs. And yeah I did :biggrin: Sorry. It's more that I didn't really keep up to date with every one, so did a mass quote :biggrin:

That's like saying it's not Mila Kunis's fault for messing with my head :biggrin:

Who the hell sings "You yo honey" ?
Lool. I shouldn't have laughed :biggrin:
Original post by sahdia13

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't really pay attention the plate at first, but now I see it, I had to laugh. As revent said, I think *every* Asian family has that plate lol

Original post by DontJudge
ramadan soon

Yeah not long to go. Got an interview on day one :tongue: Well a second interview...

I like Hitler...

Well I don't like him ofc, but I like learning about him, WW2, Germany and by extension the empire, the Indian (and therefore Pakistani) link etc... You can really go on a tangent :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Sounds fun. Haven't your holidays started?

nah gonna start 19th July (in yr 10 in a **** school)-got 2 weeks left!!!
still have to revise during hols tho cuz apparently im underachieving-fuk teachers man they need to get a life :angry:
No probs. And yeah I did :biggrin: Sorry. It's more that I didn't really keep up to date with every one, so did a mass quote :biggrin:

That's like saying it's not Mila Kunis's fault for messing with my head :biggrin:

Who the hell sings "You yo honey" ?
Lool. I shouldn't have laughed :biggrin:

no no! Sorry I left out the 'n' in Singh...it's this singer/rapper (he's non actually) guy called honey Singh..and his songs always start with 'yo yo honey singh', think imma throw up dont make me write it again lol
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest