The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
Original post by lilmissshady
Sahdia :frown: :frown: you don't write on my wall anymore...why? :'( :'(

I'm sure I replied yesterday? I can't check on my phone to see if you left a message today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahdia13
I'm sure I replied yesterday? I can't check on my phone to see if you left a message today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oopsy...:colondollar: I just saw it :colondollar:
you made homemade falooda!! And calling it easy! You must be a cooking genius cz we usually go to this place called caffe Demetre, it's a like 20ish min drive...their falooda is out of the world! But I'm sure you can do a better job :biggrin: ill have to come over to test your cooking skills..in December..I'm serious :smile:
you made homemade falooda!! And calling it easy! You must be a cooking genius cz we usually go to this place called caffe Demetre, it's a like 20ish min drive...their falooda is out of the world! But I'm sure you can do a better job :biggrin: ill have to come over to test your cooking skills..in December..I'm serious :smile:

Lol party at Sahdia's house :biggrin: Can I come :tongue:
Reply 3903

Lol its okay :smile:
Well it was out of those packets that's why I said it was easy and then just making simple jelly and serving ice cream out of a tub lol
Yeah iv had falooda from shops there really nice.mines is okay some shop ones are better
Your more than welcome to come :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3904
Original post by de_monies
Lol party at Sahdia's house :biggrin: Can I come :tongue:

Don't think my mum would be happy lol
But If it was my house yeah why not lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll rent a room for the night :biggrin: Not like that :biggrin: Just to use the kitchen lol
Reply 3906
We'll rent a room for the night :biggrin: Not like that :biggrin: Just to use the kitchen lol

And why would we be cooking at night? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
And why would we be cooking at night? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol Im just saying that we should hire a place out :biggrin: - more so in the day I guess
Errrmmm well I only started wearing one recently :colondollar: so spent most of my 'short' life without it lol for me it were a HUUUUUGE change as previously my dressing wasnt exactly what you call modest :lol: (not toooo immodest either though LOL) my parents have been very supportive through out although they did show slight concern when I started wearing the hijab..it's all good now though...I believe, being a women, you can change how you get treated (esp by 'men') by simply 'covering up' more...it's funny how much difference an extra bit of fabric can make..

Im guessing you wore very Western clothing first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Itll be alright if I come over rigggghhht???? We'll have a girls night out, first at your place! Youll make nice food and ill eat and admire your cooking like a good friend should :biggrin: next ill give us a round in my Lamborghini! Next We'll go shopping! Yay! Shopping for shoes, cars, dogs and cupcakes!! Ok? Say no and you shall break my fragile heart sahdia :frown:
Im guessing you wore very Western clothing first?

Beyond western dude :eek: lol
Reply 3911
Itll be alright if I come over rigggghhht???? We'll have a girls night out, first at your place! Youll make nice food and ill eat and admire your cooking like a good friend should :biggrin: next ill give us a round in my Lamborghini! Next We'll go shopping! Yay! Shopping for shoes, cars, dogs and cupcakes!! Ok? Say no and you shall break my fragile heart sahdia :frown:

Lol your a girl of course you can come!
Oh wow nice plans.lamborghini arnt you posh :tongue:
And I can never say no to shopping :wink:
Beyond western dude :eek: lol

Sorry how'd you mean? Skimpy? Cos you said that you did wear "modest" clothes at first as well

Oh :frown: Youll have to sneak some out :tongue:
Sorry how'd you mean? Skimpy? Cos you said that you did wear "modest" clothes at first as well

Oh :frown: Youll have to sneak some out :tongue:

LOL of crs I wasn't being serious when I said beyond western jheez..I used to wear figure hugging clothes which are not exactly modest even if your not showing any skin ygm...I thought I dressed modestly but no not according to the 'dresscode'

oh but you and your guy friends are already meeting up in the thorpy park whatever..hmpf! So why can't us girls have a meetup of our own! Jk jk:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Yayyy!!!! I can't wait :excited:
LOL of crs I wasn't being serious when I said beyond western jheez..I used to wear figure hugging clothes which are not exactly modest even if your not showing any skin ygm...I thought I dressed modestly but no not according to the 'dresscode'

oh but you and your guy friends are already meeting up in the thorpy park whatever..hmpf! So why can't us girls have a meetup of our own! Jk jk:biggrin:

Ah I get ya. Makes sense I guess :smile: And well, no one seems to be up for the Thorpe Park thing and tbh I think it'd be best if we had both guys and girls
Ah I get ya. Makes sense I guess :smile: And well, no one seems to be up for the Thorpe Park thing and tbh I think it'd be best if we had both guys and girls

Really? You and revent can go..but tbh, I hope I'm only imagining it, I've felt this strange coldness between the two of you since yesterday LOL fight! Fight! Fight! I should get my popcorn ready :biggrin:

No! I will not allow such haram mingling b/w guys girls! I shall protect all the girls of pak soc from Pervs ok!
(edited 10 years ago)
Really? You and revent can go..but tbh, I hope I'm only imagining it, I've felt this strange coldness between the two of you since yesterday LOL fight! Fight! Fight! I should get my popcorn ready :biggrin:

No! I will not allow such haram mingling b/w guys girls! I shall protect all the girls of pak soc from Pervs ok!

Well, it'd be nicer if a few of us went, rather than just two people lol, if it's a circle of friends. And no, no coldness?

(Except the cold :biggrin: )

And you're calling us pervs? :cry2:

Its just to sorta encourage everyone to come :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by dasolja123
PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....:biggrin:-not THAT young..:-(

Same here!im in yr 10 too!:biggrin:

Right !!!btw are you in yr 10 too?:colondollar:

Latest