The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
So bored :frown:

lol same :tongue:

btw (ur the first person on TSR ive told so feel honoured :wink:) u kno all the french revision ive been doing, WELL, I GOT AN A!!!!!:cool: kno it feels like im braggin but who cares right? dont answer that......

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Iqbal007
always a troll :colonhash:

ass licker. im asking a genuine question
Original post by DontJudge
wats u lots opinion on qurAnists

Aren't they the ones that reject the sunnah and the hadith and what not? I guess you could say it's not Islamically sound, but then live and let live I guess (So long as they let me live and let live)

always a troll :colonhash:

I thought so too :biggrin:

Original post by SannaS
We lost against west indies today

I'm guessing this is cricket?

Original post by dasolja123
do i look like i give a ****in ****?

I really really don't understand why you don't like her? I mean she's said sorry as well. I don't have any opinions either way for both of you, but as Revent would say you do sound immature :biggrin:

:eek:she aint no drama queen-she didnt kno that was going to happen and she fought for what she believed was right-whoever dont think that is a fukin idiot :mad:

Agreed. I mean yes she might be a poster child, but she is an educated poster child. She is the kind of person who can capture the hearts and souls of millions of people across the world.

It's true that yes Pakistan does allow education for women, but the Taliban kinda disapproves of it.....
Original post by de_monies
Aren't they the ones that reject the sunnah and the hadith and what not? I guess you could say it's not Islamically sound, but then live and let live I guess (So long as they let me live and let live)

I really really don't understand why you don't like her? I mean she's said sorry as well. I don't have any opinions either way for both of you, but as Revent would say you do sound immature :biggrin:

Agreed. I mean yes she might be a poster child, but she is an educated poster child. She is the kind of person who can capture the hearts and souls of millions of people across the world.

It's true that yes Pakistan does allow education for women, but the Taliban kinda disapproves of it.....

she also reminds me of some1 i used to hate A LOT!!!!! (sooo annoying):angry: and saying sorry dont matter much no more and yeah Revent would lol :wink:

Talibans hate everything :angry:
Reply 4564
Original post by Blackshadow
[video="youtube;JHfYRLoVQIc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHfYRLoVQIc[/video]

gudbai 2 da ppl hu h8ed on meh <3<3<3

Lool fnny stuff, do u knw him? Cnt believe he actually got interviewed on tv ;o
she also reminds me of some1 i used to hate A LOT!!!!! (sooo annoying):angry: and saying sorry dont matter much no more and yeah Revent would lol :wink:

Talibans hate everything :angry:

Well she's not the same person. I'd say you're being a bit irrational, because I don't see any thing wrong with "Esmerelda" and perhaps "sorry" might not mean any thing, but she doesn't seem to dislike you?
Well she's not the same person. I'd say you're being a bit irrational, because I don't see any thing wrong with "Esmerelda" and perhaps "sorry" might not mean any thing, but she doesn't seem to dislike you?

dont make her less annoying
dont make her less annoying

I give up :dontknow:

Whos Esmeralda? Lol
Original post by DontJudge
ass licker. im asking a genuine question

Really isn't :colonhash:

tell me about it
Original post by lilmissshady
Whos Esmeralda? Lol

Oops sorry, I meant "Emerald123"

Really isn't :colonhash:

tell me about it

Which part are you agreeing to here?
Oops sorry, I meant "Emerald123"

Which part are you agreeing to here?

the troll bit lool
the troll bit lool

Ah cool fair enoughs :smile: She scares me.... Like she knows exactly where I live, who I am etc... but refuses to tell me any thing about herself :dontknow: :holmes:

It'd be nice if my stalker actually gave me some guess as to who they were, but meh
(edited 10 years ago)
SUMMER HOLS HAVE STARTED!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aint gonna be on this for a long time now cuz its da holz-so dis is to my peeps :
LOVE UZ AND ENJOY UR HOLZ!!!!!:biggrin:
xoxo
SUMMER HOLS HAVE STARTED!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aint gonna be on this for a long time now cuz its da holz-so dis is to my peeps :
LOVE UZ AND ENJOY UR HOLZ!!!!!
xoxo

My holidays started a while ago, and in come the expenses :frown: :angry:

Got to buy this:

Bush BSFF55136 Fridge Freezer - White (£169.99)
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4870085.htm

this:

Bush A127Q Washing Machine (£179.99)
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7641998.htm

this:

Genie Purple Cyclonic GUV-01 1400W Express Vac Vacuum Cleaner (£44.96)
http://direct.asda.com/Genie-Purple-Cyclonic-GUV-01-1400W-Express-Vac-Vacuum-Cleaner/001565142,default,pd.html

and this:

Argos Value Range Cordless Kettle - White (£5.00)
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9016710.htm

With a friend at a cost of £399.94 or £199.97 each

And then these myself:

Albany 1 Door Desk - Black (£24.99)
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7190999.htm

(So long as it remains half price)

Chrome Plated Clothes Tidy Rail. (£24.99)
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8758457.htm

Single 3 foot Divan Bed 22cm Deep quilt Mattress (£68.54)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290733222374?var=590073032923

At a cost of £118.52, and in total £318.49 (for me)

:frown: I guess it's not too bad, cos over 12 months, it means that the total cost is £26.54/month extra and we could probably sell some of the stuff towards the end of the contract, and an unfurnished house is cheaper than furnished ie: £450 - £500 between two of us, instead of say £400/month each.... or £325/month if we lived further out...

If we can get a third person however we could make it cheaper I guess(if we get a three room house that is)
(edited 10 years ago)
do i look like i give a ****in ****?

What!I don't bother what others think of me,including what you say!fine then don't forgive me if your such a person :colondollar:
Ah cool fair enoughs :smile: She scares me.... Like she knows where I live... but refuses to tell me any thing about herself :dontknow: :holmes:

There are two TSRians that deserve a sound beating from the mirpuri gang! am in a killer mood right now!!!!!!! :mad: And how do I quote sahdia in? I call a meeting right now!

There are two TSRians that deserve a sound beating from the mirpuri gang! am in a killer mood right now!!!!!!! :mad: And how do I quote sahdia in? I call a meeting right now!

We should, and you need to tell us which ones. Especially as you now appear to be a ninja....

Also, you deleted your last post?
(edited 10 years ago)
We should, and you need to tell us which ones. Especially as you now appear to be a ninja....

Ill pm you the names...your job is to gather all the info you can regarding the culprits, and you also have to quote sahdia in as I dont know how to...meanwhile, I shall plan the ambush...what do you mean now! I was born a ninja...now do as I've told you! :smile:

And Dont ask unnecessary questions! Lol jk yeah cz I forgot to quote you
(edited 10 years ago)
Ill pm you the names...your job is to gather all the info you can regarding the culprits, and you also have to quote sahdia in as I dont know how to...meanwhile, I shall plan the ambush...what do you mean now! I was born a ninja...now do as I've told you! :smile:

And Dont ask unnecessary questions! Lol jk yeah cz I forgot to quote you

Oh OK. The Mirpuri gang will need to erm "visit" some people for a "chat" Sorry, mum

Latest