The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations! Your place at SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies), University of London to study Law is confirmed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Original post by Pinkhead
Since most schools give you reasonable predicted grades, your AS results would be a good indication when deciding which unis to apply for. However, you can still apply to unis with higher requirements but you probably won't stand as much of a chance as someone who meets those requirements.

thank you! definitely feeling the pressure now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1002
When do you think my insurance will get back to me? I'm having a fit :frown: my firm declined me and my insurance are still pending...surely they can't make me wait all day lol?
Reply 1003
Original post by sneha.vag
Thanks! :smile:
Don't worry, it will update soon. What course have you firmed them for?

Accounting and finance (which is in clearing for them, not sure if it's a good or bad sign), yourself?
Original post by Robbie242
I think Manchester would consider for sure. It depends on the degree of grade, is it BBBB or is it CCCD or something worse

I haven't got my results yet... but I only do three AS levels, will that matter? :frown: will it look bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
just firmed my place at Warwick, Congratulations to all
Original post by Unashamed Geek
C1 is very badly scaled. I did maths and further so do you just want maths?

Just maths please, I'm interested in getting the A* grade next year and want to see what sort of raw marks are required for C3 and C4. :smile:
Reply 1007
My Insurance goes I surprising exceeded offer conditions which were AAB so did I get AAA because my firm rejected me and they wanted A*AB

Pretty certain I got no A*s btw
Original post by 123456789012
Got AAAB for AS. Very pleased with my results!

Congrats! :banana:
Reply 1009
My insurance has been rejected ( at 11pm yesterday :s ) but my firm hasn't updated.

Could this mean I have still got in ? Not getting my hopes up tho
Got AAAAC :smile: (AS)
Very happy with all of it, except the C which is in French so I don't think ill be applying for Law with French law ..
If you're eligible for adjustment does that always mean you've exceeded your firm offer?
Original post by Anythingoo1
just firmed my place at Warwick, Congratulations to all
<br />
<br />
yyyyyyyyeeaaa!!!
Original post by Robbie242
I think Manchester would consider for sure. It depends on the degree of grade, is it BBBB or is it CCCD or something worse

I got ABBC, and the course I wanna get is AAB, that's gonna be a problem isn't it :frown:
Got to wait for my results to be emailed to me and I have no idea when that'll be, eeeek!
Can I ring my insurance up to see whether I've got in or not? My firm rejected me..
Got into imperial whoop. :smile:
results plus still won't flipping load. What the point of the website is, I don't know. GAH.
Original post by sasunerd
I got ABBC, and the course I wanna get is AAB, that's gonna be a problem isn't it :frown:

Not at all, just get predicted AAB or higher
Original post by Emily115
This is exactly the same as me, it says my place will be confirmed if I meet the conditions..? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. Why are they taking so long....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest