The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think Alexis Sanchez is probably the best defensive winger in the world haha :laugh:

What a wonderful title to have :redface:
I really love Adriano. He always does well wherever he is asked to play (apart from CB :laugh:)
Reply 2762
Original post by Malevolent
I think Alexis Sanchez is probably the best defensive winger in the world haha :laugh:

What a wonderful title to have :redface:

He's so profligate offensively as well. Barca fans must find him as frustrating to watch as Gerv was to Arsenal fans
Original post by 419
He's so profligate offensively as well. Barca fans must find him as frustrating to watch as Gerv was to Arsenal fans

yup haha everywhere but the opposition box hes good :laugh:
Adriano injured what a surprise!

Said no one ever.
Malaga so unlucky. Lovely play from Santa Cruz :tongue:
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Malaga so unlucky. Lovely play from Santa Cruz :tongue:

Meh ahha unlucky they hit the bar but they haven't deserved anything from the game :laugh:
Loving some of Neymars dribble's so far... :coma:

How did Sergi Sanchez not get sent off. Jesus such an obvious sending off.
Loving some of Neymars dribble's so far... :coma:

How did Sergi Sanchez not get sent off. Jesus such an obvious sending off.

Lol the thing with Barca is that your defence is so dodgy. Malaga could score a lucky goal and that's 2 points gone. That's why you need another goal :tongue:
Lol the thing with Barca is that your defence is so dodgy. Malaga could score a lucky goal and that's 2 points gone. That's why you need another goal :tongue:

Pedro should have scored 2 earlier in the first half man no confidence what so ever. Another 90 minutes for Xavi again? Please tell me that means he isn't playing this mid week :moon:
Once again another Malaga player that should have been sent off. Referee has bitched out again.
Pedro should have scored 2 earlier in the first half man no confidence what so ever. Another 90 minutes for Xavi again? Please tell me that means he isn't playing this mid week :moon:

Xavi needs to be phased out. He reminds me of club legends at other clubs, like Lampard and Giggs. They have a lot to offer to their respective clubs but their legs are going, meaning they can't press effectively and end up becoming a liability in midfield.

Also, Valdes the BEAST returns :biggrin:
Xavi needs to be phased out. He reminds me of club legends at other clubs, like Lampard and Giggs. They have a lot to offer to their respective clubs but their legs are going, meaning they can't press effectively and end up becoming a liability in midfield.

He does he should only come on to slow things down not start games.

How can any mother ****er at the club not see they need a CB. Fair play to Valdes if he wasn't such a brain fart keeper he would be ace.

I said this a day ago :rofl: but yeah it's time for fab tbh, xavi shouldn't warrant automatic selection and seriously puyol, mascherano, bartra and pique isn't enough, 1 of them isn't even a CB, the second is like 35 years old while the third one is inexperienced. Although I think bartra should get games this season, he'll grow in confidence, I really want to see some more youth products get into the team. I don't think tello and cuenca will make it at barca tbh although had guardiola stayed I could have seen it happen. Delofeu maybe though.
Original post by jam277
I said this a day ago :rofl: but yeah it's time for fab tbh, xavi shouldn't warrant automatic selection and seriously puyol, mascherano, bartra and pique isn't enough, 1 of them isn't even a CB, the second is like 35 years old while the third one is inexperienced. Although I think bartra should get games this season, he'll grow in confidence, I really want to see some more youth products get into the team. I don't think tello and cuenca will make it at barca tbh although had guardiola stayed I could have seen it happen. Delofeu maybe though.

Cuenca won't. Delo, Tello, Rafinha and Dongou are just better than him.
Original post by jam277

Couldn't see Tello making it unless he develops a brain still thinks he can knock and run to get past players will never work with us unless we swap to counter attack.

I dunno whats wrong with the management but how they can't see they need a CB is infuriating.
Reply 2776
Said it last season, Tello isn't making it. Cuenca isn't worth talking about.

I don't think Delofeu will make it either. He was very ordinary in the u20s WC. But willing to see how he does with Everton, if he plays.

Also, who loves Sevilla playing with ties :coma:
Original post by 419
Said it last season, Tello isn't making it. Cuenca isn't worth talking about.

I don't think Delofeu will make it either. He was very ordinary in the u20s WC. But willing to see how he does with Everton, if he plays.

Also, who loves Sevilla playing with ties :coma:

By that logic Sanago won't make it either he was dog **** as well :tongue:
How did that guy not get a yellow for that?!?

Reply 2779
By that logic Sanago won't make it either he was dog **** as well :tongue:

Yep, he aint making it either. I don't get what Wenger's seen in him. Strength? No, he's a skinny ****. Pace? Not really. Finishing? Hmmmm. His general play was also **** as well in the tournament.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest