The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5400
Managed to cover three chapters whilst chatting absolute bull crap on here. :mmm:
Original post by Lil08
Aja bachu mein tera test loon. Batameez Medic :unimpressed:

:rolleyes:
Original post by Lil08
Try it. :frown:

Lol if you're being serious, piracy can't break a laptop. I guess viruses, spyware etc... "can" in terms of it not functioning so well, but aside from you smashing it, or it dropping,or it just naturally failing, laptops can't physically break from piracy

Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Makes sense :biggrin:

Just found out this guy does lots of offensive funny videos.

I thought he might do that when I watched that
Salaam brothers and sisters :wink:
Reply 5404
Original post by Blackshadow
:rolleyes:

POP QUIZ!

Name the muscles of the anterior compartment of the arm. Go

You've 10 seconds to answer.
Reply 5405
Party on my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind :d
Reply 5407

just....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Original post by RoCkStAr_1
Salaam brothers and sisters :wink:

Salaam

Woah that's something! Though he looks like the stereotypical geek :biggrin:

That being said, there's someone in Pakistan that the media looks up to, but really he essentially cheated his way through, without the necessary labs

This guy

[video="youtube;bQvI4LUZSr4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvI4LUZSr4[/video]

Over there he's impressing the media by using a program called "Packet tracer" For that high level a qualification, everyone knows that packet tracer is complete **** and literally no one uses it at all. I'm technically one level below (which is the CCNP (half of) ) and I'm finding myself using live kit/GNS3(another program) around 95% of the time, so I call BS on the whole thing tbf

Talking to professionals, the CCIE takes years to actually get good at, and requires a fair bit of kit. The kit he was using was pretty small, and unless he started learning aged 4/5, I call BS

I wanted to look up to him as well.... That being said the worlds youngest MS certified professional was a 9 year old girl in Pakistan (without cheating), who I think has sadly died

THAT's someone that I can look up to. A 9 year old girl, not a cheating 13/14 year old

That being said, good on that guy if he's legitimately achieved those A levels
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5410
Original post by Revent
just like you like I like fingers in your mouth :laugh:

Yeah sure zero seven eight one fiv two :laugh:

I actually wrote my number and realised how stupid that was so just erased a bit of it :tongue:

Te first line wow
scarred. Forever. :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
just....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Probably wants to outstage this guy

[video="youtube;EbH_dWWIE1Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbH_dWWIE1Q[/video]

Original post by de_monies
Salaam

Woah that's something! Though he looks like the stereotypical geek :biggrin:

That being said, there's someone in Pakistan that the media looks up to, but really he essentially cheated his way through, without the necessary labs

This guy

Over there he's impressing the media by using a program called "Packet tracer" For that high level a qualification, everyone knows that packet tracer is complete **** and literally no one uses it at all. I'm technically one level below (which is the CCNP (half of) ) and I'm finding myself using live kit/GNS3(another program) around 95% of the time, so I call BS on the whole thing tbf

Talking to professionals, the CCIE takes years to actually get good at, and requires a fair bit of kit. The kit he was using was pretty small, and unless he started learning aged 4/5, I call BS

I wanted to look up to him as well.... That being said the worlds youngest MS certified professional was a 9 year old girl in Pakistan (without cheating), who I think has sadly died

THAT's someone that I can look up to. A 9 year old girl, not a cheating 13/14 year old

That being said, good on that guy if he's legitimately achieved those A levels

Interesting, never knew about that guy.

Yeah sadly that girl died, though looks like someone else took her record: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/shafay-thobani-8-year-old_n_1684186.html

I think that guy (Haroon Tariq) got only 9 As in A levels, and 38 As in O levels.
I'm saying 'only' as if it's not an achievement haha.

Just curious, did you know about this?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Probably wants to outstage this guy

[video="youtube;EbH_dWWIE1Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbH_dWWIE1Q[/video]

Interesting, never knew about that guy.

Yeah sadly that girl died, though looks like someone else took her record: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/shafay-thobani-8-year-old_n_1684186.html

I think that guy (Haroon Tariq) got only 9 As in A levels, and 38 As in O levels.
I'm saying 'only' as if it's not an achievement haha.

Just curious, did you know about this?

Wow. Sounds believable as well, considering he's been working with them since 4.With that 9 year old girl, I think Bill Gates went out to meet her as well though I might be wrong

That other guy had Juniper, MS and Cisco certs - all pretty high as well, at the age of 13 (the guy I posted before) which reeks of BS to me. I mean I'd absolute love for it to be real, but if you look through how he talks on YouTube, he doesn't have the practical experience and uses a program that you wouldn't use for that level of expertise

Yeah I remember learning about Brain briefly in my ethical hacking lectures. Pretty boring they were!
Reply 5413
Original post by Furbs
Te first line wow
scarred. Forever. :tongue:

Well, I guess it could be taken both ways. It could be my fingers in said persons mouth which is kinda weird, but said persons fingers in their mouth, which done in the right way can look pretty hot :laugh:

Original post by Lil08
You sound like a paedobear tbh. :lolwut:

:frown: I'm not really! I'm just trying to wind you up and it isn't working! I think I've lost my touch :frown: or maybe you're just good :wink:
I remember when I used to run this place... #SixThreadsAndAMovie
Original post by killa78
I remember when I used to run this place... #SixThreadsAndAMovie

It's been hijacked :biggrin: Blackadder is funny :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
It's been hijacked :biggrin: Blackadder is funny :biggrin:

I know... You guys best be as cool as me :cool:

Youre pakistani I guess?

Why blackadder?
Original post by killa78
I know... You guys best be as cool as me :cool:

Youre pakistani I guess?

Why blackadder?

Yup, and because I was watching it on iplayer
Yup, and because I was watching it on iplayer

Where abouts in pakistan and whatcha upto now? Uni?

I see... I have watched a few episodes, but Dad's Army was always on at a better time, i guess.
Reply 5419
Original post by Revent
Well, I guess it could be taken both ways. It could be my fingers in said persons mouth which is kinda weird, but said persons fingers in their mouth, which done in the right way can look pretty hot :laugh:

:frown: I'm not really! I'm just trying to wind you up and it isn't working! I think I've lost my touch :frown: or maybe you're just good :wink:

You can't wind me up.

Latest