The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilmissshady
Don't try to act smart with me, you now you can be total joker when you want to lol your post from the 'girls don't like the G' (or something like that) thread was epic loool

EDIT: there's been a decrease in Islam hating threads lately, have you noticed?

Ahhh your an oldie too lol
yeah I guess the really funny ones left :mmm:
This thread can get boring at times tbh :/
Oh yeah! while I was going through them threads I came across this video about 'brown girls',first I was like wtf lol but few seconds into it I had tears streaming down my face (from laughing too much) LOL but I forgot their username :frown: lol

haven't seen you around much since Ramadan,

Hahahah bless yuh!
Yeah I am an oldie , still up and going on this thing!
Ooooh must have been funny, there's loads of videos like that on YouTube, lol
And I do come on but not as much , just here and there :P
Reply 5681
Original post by Revent
lol I cba. Come back when you finish your career and don't call a single patient an idiot :lol:

I'm pretty sure, I won't.

I tell you what I will do, I'll call you an idiot right now.

You're an idiot. :colonhash:
Reply 5682
Original post by Lil08
I'm pretty sure, I won't.

I tell you what I will do, I'll call you an idiot right now.

You're an idiot. :colonhash:

Awwww thanks :laugh:
Reply 5683
Original post by AlligatorSky
I don't blame you. :tongue: I had a valid point but I could have gotten it through a much less annoying way.

It was something to do with not enough toilets in your house I was like is this girl fir real, glad to see a change of perspective :lol:

Original post by Blackshadow
wer iz it. tleel me nwoo, k.

Search karr lo uloo
Reply 5684
Original post by Revent
Amreeki? :unimpressed: Main eik Pakistani hoon :rofl:

You might do! I do remember your posts every now and then :tongue: I only started posting here to prove a point :lol: I was talking to this guy on TSR and he was shocked that I was Pakistani and that I never post in this thread :colondollar:

I didn't actually find the thread till like almost a year after haha
Original post by Uzzy?
It was something to do with not enough toilets in your house I was like is this girl fir real, glad to see a change of perspective :lol:

Search karr lo uloo

You know when you don't like something you try to criticise every single little thing because you're just not willing to accept the fact that you have to live here no matter how many bathrooms there are or how people's accents are? It was sort of like that. :tongue:

But yeah, I survived.
Original post by Lil08
Firstly, there's really no need for positive reputation. Secondly, who are you sorry?

I was referring to migrants and careless teens. Perhaps, they know what pregnancy is but they do not know they're pregnant until they feel sick and visit the doctor or when their stomach begins to bulge.

I still don't understand why you would say migrants and careless teens wouldn't know what pregnancy is. :confused: It's incorrect. Lastly, the final point you just made I can agree with. It's true that people from lower socio economic backgrounds are more likely to not know how to tell whether or not they are pregnant.
Original post by Lil08
I keep pissing. :frown:

Go to the doctor. Could be diabetes.....or something.
Original post by shuaib786
Alright both of u's, calm down will ya!

haha
Original post by Lil08
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

Yellow like my poop.

Super weirdo and dirty minded:teeth:
Original post by Lil08
I keep pissing. :frown:

Why would you tell anyone that?????????????:eek:
Boooooooooo:redface:
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i kno now ur life has suddenly turned amazing.....:biggrin:
u can chill
BuT!!!!!
i aint gonna b allowed on this much cuz my mom realized that i dnt do work on this (blame my big bro-20 but waaaayyyy immature)

To lilmissshady-hey MISSED u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::smile::smile:
to demonies-man how much do u hav to buy???????????
and to Revent-totally ok wiv my immature side-if i wasnt immature, i wud b boring-urgh

and see uz later until the next time i decide to enlighten every1 wiv my presence!!!! :smile:
luv u all!!!!!! xoxo
Reply 5693
Original post by LegendX
Go to the doctor. Could be diabetes.....or something.

The Doctor told me the test came back positive.

HIV positive :rofl:
Reply 5694
Original post by Emerald123
Super weirdo and dirty minded:teeth:

That's what he said.
Reply 5695
Original post by Uzzy?
I didn't actually find the thread till like almost a year after haha

I always knew of it, but I tended to stay away because I thought most of you guys were weird and stuff :tongue: :lol: As in weirder than me :rofl:
Reply 5696
Original post by Lil08
The Doctor told me the test came back positive.

HIV positive :rofl:

I don't know whether you're trying to make a point here about doctors laughing or you genuinely find that funny :lolwut:

Original post by Revent
I always knew of it, but I tended to stay away because I thought most of you guys were weird and stuff :tongue: :lol: As in weirder than me :rofl:

:gasp: does that include me! I'm normal :ninja: Were you around while I was here?
Reply 5697
Original post by AlligatorSky
You know when you don't like something you try to criticise every single little thing because you're just not willing to accept the fact that you have to live here no matter how many bathrooms there are or how people's accents are? It was sort of like that. :tongue:

But yeah, I survived.

I understand :tongue:

But c'mon England's not that bad!
Reply 5698
Original post by Uzzy?
I don't know whether you're trying to make a point here about doctors laughing or you genuinely find that funny :lolwut:

:gasp: does that include me! I'm normal :ninja: Were you around while I was here?

I wasn't a regular in the Pak Soc so I only remember you here and there :tongue: since quite recently actually. I then started posting loads in the Asian Soc but then I stopped using that account and then started using this one. Something along those lines :lol: And now I'm here :smile:
Original post by de_monies
Ah I remember that thread lol

Well there is this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2459758&page=26

I got warning points on that thread, and reported Stoic a lot on there. He now has 12 warning points. Not his biggest fan lol

My feelings... :frown:

It was only two for that thread. I've been naughty elsewhere :ahee:

Latest