The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just bought a really nice pair of jeans and they don't even fit properly :frown: hate having small legs and waist :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Just bought a really nice pair of jeans and they don't even fit properly :frown: hate having small legs and waist :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sucks! My waist is quite... Big compared to my leg length... Have to get 32" (which are loose, but 30" is tighter, fits but tight) and then 30" leg...
Original post by Felix Felicis
This and

this

:colone:

What university is that?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Sucks! My waist is quite... Big compared to my leg length... Have to get 32" (which are loose, but 30" is tighter, fits but tight) and then 30" leg...

It really does! Ahh I'm awful at understanding boy sizes haha :tongue:

Oh and glad to see you're doing biology! Best subject ever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
It really does! Ahh I'm awful at understanding boy sizes haha :tongue:

Oh and glad to see you're doing biology! Best subject ever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, didn't think you would!

I really hope it's worth all the hassle :erm:
A*A* Predictions for Maths & Further Maths :woo:

(my fm teacher said she would)
Original post by Robbie242
A*A* Predictions for Maths & Further Maths I think :woo:

:awesome:
Reply 3427
That's always good. Expect nothing, so you're never disappointed!

I've managed to convince myself to the point I've cried over it :erm:
Just can't write a personal statement. :frown: I hate talking about myself!
Yeah, didn't think you would!

I really hope it's worth all the hassle :erm:

:colondollar:

I hope it is for you too! It's an interesting subject, so much better than GCSE so I'm sure you'll enjoy it :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paparazzo
Just can't write a personal statement. :frown: I hate talking about myself!

Hang in there, you can do it! :party:
I'd go ultimate rage mode if my Econ teacher decided to predict me a B because in the most recent exam I got a B (78). A*A*B teehee
Original post by usycool1
Hang in there, you can do it! :party:

I just CAN'T even get it started. I have no inspiration. I need a muse. I need a Slyvia Plath.
I just CAN'T even get it started. I have no inspiration. I need a muse. I need a Slyvia Plath.

The introductions the hardest part...maybe do that at the end/later on? It is hard, I know, but I'm sure you'll have a decent one in the end! :yes:
Original post by Robbie242
A*A* Predictions for Maths & Further Maths :woo:

(my fm teacher said she would)

Good to hear! I've got an A* predicted for Physics but fingers crossed I get predicted A* for Economics otherwise I'm going to struggle. :frown:
Reply 3435
Which course is this for? I agree with Usy, leave the introduction until you've fleshed the rest out a bit more. :smile:
Original post by NedStark
Good to hear! I've got an A* predicted for Physics but fingers crossed I get predicted A* for Economics otherwise I'm going to struggle. :frown:

Ah that definitely looks good when applying for Econ I assume. What are your predictions overall looking like?
The introductions the hardest part...maybe do that at the end/later on? It is hard, I know, but I'm sure you'll have a decent one in the end! :yes:

I just can't get started at all. :frown: Ask me to write about anybody else and I could do it, but talking about myself? I'd rather drink bleach.

Thank you for the support in these difficult times. :colondollar:

Original post by Pandora.
Which course is this for? I agree with Usy, leave the introduction until you've fleshed the rest out a bit more. :smile:

History. :tongue:

:grouphugs:
Original post by SyedaK
How y'all finding the motivation to revise? :biggrin:

ooh wow!!! no chance of me going there. I'm using the money route. A* = £80, A = £60 B= £50.. etc

Haha, nice one. :biggrin:

Well, technically I can't go there either. :colone:

Original post by Endless Blue
Where is that?

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
What university is that?

Gentlemen, please.

:hubba:

Usy's advice is good :yep:

Latest