The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2014 applicants

Hi there! Didn't find any thread for 2014 applicants, so here it is:smile:
I'm applying for BA fashion management/ marketing. Are there anyone applying for LCF this year, and which course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Which course you applied for?
Reply 3
I've applied for 'BA fashion management' when did you send off your ps?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by parmar27
I've applied for 'BA fashion management' when did you send off your ps?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it off at the end of Oct, haven't heard anything yet except the confirmation letter. What about you?
Reply 5
I've just sent it off for fashion management

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
But only got the confirmation letter yesterday! So scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
But only got the confirmation letter yesterday! So scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! But I saw some posts from last year, and found that people won't start getting interviews till December...so anxious...

What others uni have you applied to?
Reply 8
Original post by ViolaF
Me too! But I saw some posts from last year, and found that people won't start getting interviews till December...so anxious...

What others uni have you applied to?

Ahh ok. I keep checking my emails every 5 minutes!

Erm Westminster, Manchester, Northumbria and Manchester met which I have already got an offer from!

How about you???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ahh ok. I keep checking my emails every 5 minutes!

Erm Westminster, Manchester, Northumbria and Manchester met which I have already got an offer from!

How about you???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already got pass that stage, it just made me sad every time

Pretty much the same, Westminster, Manchester met and Nottingham Trent
Got offer from Nottingham Trent, but nth from the others...

Hope I could get an interview from LCF soon, fingers crossed for both of us
Reply 10
Original post by ViolaF
I've already got pass that stage, it just made me sad every time

Pretty much the same, Westminster, Manchester met and Nottingham Trent
Got offer from Nottingham Trent, but nth from the others...

Hope I could get an interview from LCF soon, fingers crossed for both of us

We could be in the same uni next year! I went to the open day and they said they are not Interviewing this year! So maybe it will take longer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I've just applied for LCF, Westminster, Nottingham Trent, Birmingham city and UCA for buying and management... so scared I wont get in anywhere.
Reply 12
We could be in the same uni next year! I went to the open day and they said they are not Interviewing this year! So maybe it will take longer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love that!! Not sure if it's a good or bad news haha.
Reply 13
Original post by Soph270
I've just applied for LCF, Westminster, Nottingham Trent, Birmingham city and UCA for buying and management... so scared I wont get in anywhere.

I'm sure you'll be fine:smile:
Reply 14
Thanks haha :smile:
Reply 15
Fingers crossed guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to do Fashion Journalism. I'd be really interested to hear from other applicants to this course and how much they have heard. I have received two emails so far confirming my application was successful and another saying that I am currently being considered.

I gather that they take a fair while to call for interview - or not, as may be the case - which makes sense as I applied over a month ago and have only just had confirmation of consideration.

I've already been given other offers from other places so I'm seriously nervous anticipating the email from LCF. Fingers crossed!

Let me know how you're getting on if anyone else whose applied is reading this!

Good luck,

Sophia
Reply 17
Hi, has anyone gotten offers for the postgrad certificate in fashion buying and merchandising yet?

And what was the telephone interview like?
Reply 18
Hi, I have also applied for fashion marketing/management at LCF! Haven't heard anything yet, except the confirmation and I applied in October!
Reply 19
Original post by Gl0404
Hi, I have also applied for fashion marketing/management at LCF! Haven't heard anything yet, except the confirmation and I applied in October!

Same here, I found no one had heard anything yet. LCF has the reputation of being exceptionally slow...plz update us if u've heard anything:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest