The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

So they've officially told us it's starting tomorrow :| :| :| good luck everyone!
Reply 741
May the odds be ever in our favour people.. Good luck to all of us !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 742
on the admissions stats posted on the website it says that someone with ukcat of 605 and ucas tarriff of 620 got an interview. Hopefully this won't change by too much this year. GL guys!
Reply 743
So am I the only one who read this newsletter and thought to my self "oh snap...i'm screwed"'. ukcat only for graduate entry. Fine! Send me my rejection already!!
Reply 744
Does anyone know if they rank graduate applicants to A100 separately from school leavers? Or if everyone is lumped together and they invite the top 800?
Reply 745
Original post by dean452
Does anyone know if they rank graduate applicants to A100 separately from school leavers? Or if everyone is lumped together and they invite the top 800?

From what I've heard, they rank the graduates separately but not sure how many interviews are allocated. Does anyone know???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay.. so I'm in a bit of an awkward place. (International AND graduate) Anyone else in this position or just me? :P
Reply 747
Gosh the killings start tomorrow :frown: Some Christmas this'll be. Good luck peeps :smile:
Yup got the email as well... my first choice finally suddenly gets things going with an adrenaline-rushing newsletter... last out of all my unis! Anyway good luck everyone, lets hope it works out well in the end.
Reply 749
Original post by Cephalosporin
Okay.. so I'm in a bit of an awkward place. (International AND graduate) Anyone else in this position or just me? :P

I feel you bro. I'm international n graduate. Plus I plunkt the ukcat. At least got at interview elsewhere..with my GAMSAT.
I think last year the grads got their interview invites before anyone else, so people applying for the A100 course may have to wait a bit longer :frown:
Original post by PG593
Gosh the killings start tomorrow :frown: Some Christmas this'll be. Good luck peeps :smile:

Tell me about it :tongue: two of the unis i applied to (QM and Notts) are distributing interviews before the New Year for interviews in early Jan :/ :/ and i thought the Christmas holidays was going to be stressful enough with revision of everything we've done in school since September. Bleurghhhh.
Has anyone else not yet received this newsletter/update thingy email? I haven't :frown:

EDIT: applied to A100 am a school applicant
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 753
Original post by ChickenLeftTheSt
Has anyone else not yet received this newsletter/update thingy email? I haven't :frown:

I still haven't got my confirmation! I called them and emailed them and they said my name was in though :s-smilie:
Reply 754
Original post by ChickenLeftTheSt

Me neither and I am actually a bit worried now
Reply 755
I received the email and i'm an int'l! They are scaring the hell outta me. THIS YEAR URGGGHHHHH :frown:
Reply 756
Original post by nailbiter
I still haven't got my confirmation! I called them and emailed them and they said my name was in though :s-smilie:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1386752178.554608.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1386752188.155791.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 757
When people start hearing from them today, PLEASE PLEASE let us know :smile:
Reply 758
Has anyone's inbox been graced by an email from Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 759
Original post by santi_92
Has anyone's inbox been graced by an email from Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing :frown: I have a feeling Bart's lied

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending