The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6700
Original post by Mohid Khan
erm i'm talking about the guy who walk around with a mobile stove, he cooks them in salt and give them to you in a little pouch made of newspaper. (The chanas themselves are dry)I'm sure you would have seen them before :smile:
Ohhhhh right, I know what you mean, yeh I've seen them before, but I don't know how you make them lol :tongue:
Reply 6701
erm i'm talking about the guy who walk around with a mobile stove, he cooks them in salt and give them to you in a little pouch made of newspaper. (The chanas themselves are dry)
I'm sure you would have seen them before :smile:

I assume any roasted chickpeas recipe would be quite similar, won't be as good as the one you from Pakistan though sadly.
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh met too, I usually have those colours aswell. I got a nice pink one from models own during the summer, it was quite bright though :biggrin:

i love bright nail varnish but i dont like nude colours cuz i like to make a statement ;D
Reply 6703
Original post by dasolja123
i love bright nail varnish but i dont like nude colours cuz i like to make a statement ;D

Lol! I like nude colours sometimes when I'm trying to be subtle, but tbh I'm not a very subtle person :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol! I like nude colours sometimes when I'm trying to be subtle, but tbh I'm not a very subtle person :tongue:

it shows :biggrin:

i dont really wear nude colours-they just dont go well with me im quite pale/white-ish....
Reply 6705
Hi everyone, i have a serious question:

does any one know how to make those chanas you get from the "chana wala"
plz Help! :biggrin:

Once you've got the recipe, let me know too :P
Original post by anisa7
Once you've got the recipe, let me know too :P

Ohhh... Chickpeas?
Reply 6707
Original post by dasolja123
it shows :biggrin:

i dont really wear nude colours-they just dont go well with me im quite pale/white-ish....

Hahaa lol! Is that a good thing? :tongue:

Ah right, I'm not too White and I'm not too dark tbh, I'm just in the middle :tongue:
Reply 6708
Original post by de_monies
Ohhh... Chickpeas?

yeahhh
Original post by anisa7
yeahhh

I call them cholay :biggrin:
Reply 6710

Chana :biggrin: I love them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6711

oh right, yeah i say cholay or chaney lol
Original post by anisa7
oh right, yeah i say cholay or chaney lol

Never call them chaney or channa wala. I had to google that :biggrin: I were like "whaat" :biggrin:
Reply 6713
Never call them chaney or channa wala. I had to google that :biggrin: I were like "whaat" :biggrin:

LOL really?
What part of Pakistan are you from?
It might be due to that.. :smile:
Original post by anisa7
LOL really?
What part of Pakistan are you from?
It might be due to that.. :smile:

Mirpur :biggrin: We have the Mirpuri crew here. Sadly, they don't post so much :frown: This society used to be a lot more "buzzy" :biggrin:
Reply 6715
Mirpur :biggrin: We have the Mirpuri crew here. Sadly, they don't post so much :frown: This society used to be a lot more "buzzy" :biggrin:

I'm from there too :biggrin:
Oh right I see lol,
I've come on TSR today after so many months lol
So I don't know what's going on haha
Original post by anisa7
I'm from there too :biggrin:
Oh right I see lol,
I've come on TSR today after so many months lol
So I don't know what's going on haha

Oh she replies. Erm, be a part of the mirpuri crew? It's me, lilmissshady, Sahdia, and yourself now apparently :biggrin:

I now control this section :biggrin: (Kinda)
Reply 6717
Oh she replies. Erm, be a part of the mirpuri crew? It's me, lilmissshady, Sahdia, and yourself now apparently :biggrin:

I now control this section :biggrin: (Kinda)

Sorry for the late reply lol.
Just instagram-ing as usual lol
and oh kool, sounds good :biggrin:
Yeah i'll be a part of it :P
Original post by anisa7
Sorry for the late reply lol.
Just instagram-ing as usual lol
and oh kool, sounds good :biggrin:
Yeah i'll be a part of it :P

You call that late? Wow. I've had replies from people that have been well over a month, or two...

Oh I see. I never quite "got" instagram. Ill have to see what the others say, but Im sure youre welcome :biggrin:
Reply 6719
oh okay lol.
haha thanks :biggrin:

Latest