The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6860
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha okay :tongue: but I do love them all! They're so cute :smile:

I look after them almost everyday, chilling today tho! :biggrin:

Oh, that's great! Always got to have a rest - it's a must!
Reply 6861
Original post by Drizz
Oh, that's great! Always got to have a rest - it's a must!

Yup true dat :biggrin: what u up to today? Looking forward to the new year?
Reply 6862
Original post by IqraHaq
Yup true dat :biggrin: what u up to today? Looking forward to the new year?

I've been trying to fix my sleeping pattern. It's currently working at the moment, but I'm really tired, so much so, I could go sleep right now for a few hours. So, due to this reason, I've been playing a lot of video games, eating healthy food, etc, in order to stay awake.

Yeah, I'm sort of looking forward to 2014. This year will determine my future, so it's going to be a very important year.

What have you been up to today? Also, are you looking forward to the new year?
Original post by Drizz
Great. I haven't been up to much other than just watching TV, resting up and going to my cousins house.

What about you?

Watching TV. Sounds about right here as well. Nothing at all :biggrin: Also, I don't think I've seen you before, so welcome! :smile:

Original post by IqraHaq
Haha okay :tongue: but I do love them all! They're so cute :smile:

I look after them almost everyday, chilling today tho! :biggrin:

They can also be little pains :biggrin: At the same time, I find that one of my little cousins gets blamed for all the stuff that he doesn't even do... So I have sympathies for him
Hi I am back after many weeks!Tell me the truth did you miss me?
2014 came so quickly!
Reply 6866
Original post by Drizz
I've been trying to fix my sleeping pattern. It's currently working at the moment, but I'm really tired, so much so, I could go sleep right now for a few hours. So, due to this reason, I've been playing a lot of video games, eating healthy food, etc, in order to stay awake.

Yeah, I'm sort of looking forward to 2014. This year will determine my future, so it's going to be a very important year.

What have you been up to today? Also, are you looking forward to the new year?

Sounds fun lol :tongue:
I've been ill for a week now, just recovering. Feel like I could sleep right now as well though :redface:

Practically the same for me. Stress about exams and my choices for Uni is getting hard...
Reply 6867
Original post by de_monies

They can also be little pains :biggrin: At the same time, I find that one of my little cousins gets blamed for all the stuff that he doesn't even do... So I have sympathies for him

Yup I know lol :tongue:

OMG! I have a little cousin like that too! My poor wee gus-gus (that's not actually his name btw lol)
Original post by IqraHaq
Yup I know lol :tongue:

OMG! I have a little cousin like that too! My poor wee gus-gus (that's not actually his name btw lol)

Lol I gathered that that wasn't his name :tongue:
Reply 6869
Lool. I've been told that (the "too white" bit) :biggrin:

Hmm.. Can still be chavvy and a "pretty boy" Do girls even like that? The "pretty boy" thing

Yh, mates cousin came down from London and he was like i dont see any asian ppz in my area etc.
I thought, london was multi cultural and yu would find pakis in every corner.

Yh Lol the pretty boy look, girls defo be digging that nowadays, i cant even tell who is "gangster" and who is not, first they used to dress different now every one doshing on skinny jeans and a quiff.
Original post by zubz91
Yh, mates cousin came down from London and he was like i dont see any asian ppz in my area etc.
I thought, london was multi cultural and yu would find pakis in every corner.

Yh Lol the pretty boy look, girls defo be digging that nowadays, i cant even tell who is "gangster" and who is not, first they used to dress different now every one doshing on skinny jeans and a quiff.

Well then I don't have much hope then :biggrin: I fit in neither of those categories lol. Besides, what happened to dressing however the hell you wanted, and not like sheep?
Reply 6871
Well then I don't have much hope then :biggrin: I fit in neither of those categories lol. Besides, what happened to dressing however the hell you wanted, and not like sheep?

Lol, i try to stay in medium context. Every one used to dress, however they want and what they Look good in.

But these 1 directions and jb's have made every 1 think and dress like them. Well as they say, media is a powerfull tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zubz91
Lol, i try to stay in medium context. Every one used to dress, however they want and what they Look good in.

But these 1 directions and jb's have made every 1 think and dress like them. Well as they say, media is a powerfull tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if 1d and JB is any thing to go by, I'd certainly hope this is just a "teenage girl" phenomenon :biggrin:
Reply 6873
Well if 1d and JB is any thing to go by, I'd certainly hope this is just a "teenage girl" phenomenon :biggrin:

Hahaha that just actually made my day. Thank you for that, mr de monies.
I sure hope it is, for the sake of humanity :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6874
What perfumes /after shave do you lot use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo pakis... I'm new to this area... Any nice sheesha cafes in southampton??
Ain't seen any nice Asian girls at all!!
Original post by zubz91
What perfumes /after shave do you lot use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been meaning to order myself some Davidoff cool water :smile:
Original post by Kareem786
Ain't seen any nice Asian girls at all!!

because they are very very very rare :h: (think im the only nice asian girl on earth) :biggrin:
Reply 6879
I've been meaning to order myself some Davidoff cool water :smile:

Hmm, ive not smelt it properly, might look into it i just finished my bottle of Terre de hermes. And i cant get enough of it, so going to order one more.

But really want to buy, tom ford oud wood, unfortunately it dosent suit my budget at the moment being 140 quid for 50 ml :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest