The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Hey guys. Last year Barts started interviewing around early Feb. All graduates were interviewed on the first couple of days. I had two weeks notice and I am pretty sure everyone else did too. Good luck!
Original post by Emma_O25
Have any Rest of EU people gotten rejected yet? I hate waiting i haven't heard from any of the 4 colleges yet :frown: :frown:

In the exact same boat! The amount of times I've clicked the refresh button in my email is getting to a ridiculous number :frown:
Original post by nailbiter
In the exact same boat! The amount of times I've clicked the refresh button in my email is getting to a ridiculous number :frown:

Ugh its so annoying! where did you apply?
Anyone know how we go about transferring application to one of the courses they've given on that list in the email ?
Original post by hello101
Hi people so i was looking at the barts thread and found the post ( see below) 3rd year barts medic posted this

... I think this is for 5 year course not sure it is for 4 year course but not too sure .... It was i think posted 4th of december 2013 on TSR

I AM NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE/RELIABLE THIS IS ...

I am not responsible for anything in the post below . Just trying to help ... I am not liable for Anything said or mentioned in this post ... So please dont treat this post as definite dates / or interviews or book holidays based on the dates below ... Please use common sense and remeber this is NOT A 100% confirmed

" Hey guys and gals, 3rd year medic here at BL

Interview dates for this year:

January - 21, 27, 28, 29, 30

February - 17, 18, 24, 25, 26

I simply do not know, and content of the interviews themselves are not allowed to be discussed on TSR."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

My post :tongue:

Yes those are the dates. Can change but unlikely to
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Ur an awesome person for doing this :-)
Just to confirm though are these for 5 year or 4 year programmes or both ??

Happy new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101
Ur an awesome person for doing this :-)
Just to confirm though are these for 5 year or 4 year programmes or both ??

Happy new year

Posted from TSR Mobile

5 year only.

Not sure when the GEP interviews are
5 year only.

Not sure when the GEP interviews are

Kool i suspected so ... Hugs for doing this lols
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1548
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1549

haha thanks for useful info!! :biggrin: do you know when they start giving out interview invites for undergrads? how many weeks notice do they give usually?
Reply 1550
Original post by Kcl2009
Any home students got any interview invites yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

nooo!!! :frown: have they started giving out invites yet?
Reply 1551
Original post by Kcl2009
Any home students got any interview invites yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope...I don't think they've started with undergrad interviews yet..fingers still crossed! :tongue:
Original post by Rosine
Nope...I don't think they've started with undergrad interviews yet..fingers still crossed! :tongue:

There were a few before the break given out I think to home undergrads :smile:
Reply 1553
Original post by lemon_sherbert123
There were a few before the break given out I think to home undergrads :smile:

Ohhh ..didn't know about that :rolleyes: well..I hope I hear something soon then. I don't know why I thought it was just gap year applicants and graduates :K:
Original post by medic321
haha thanks for useful info!! :biggrin: do you know when they start giving out interview invites for undergrads? how many weeks notice do they give usually?

Normally A100 invites are given with 1/2 weeks notice seeing as there is a SECRET (you'll get in trouble with us on TSR and possible the med school) scenario to prepare for and time to prepare is set as standard. They've changed things up this year with med students on the panel so maybe that will change too, I simply do not know.

Worth to think though is if you haven't heard by February then it's not time to give up hope just yet. That's all. These things take time :smile:
Reply 1555
Normally A100 invites are given with 1/2 weeks notice seeing as there is a SECRET (you'll get in trouble with us on TSR and possible the med school) scenario to prepare for and time to prepare is set as standard. They've changed things up this year with med students on the panel so maybe that will change too, I simply do not know.

Worth to think though is if you haven't heard by February then it's not time to give up hope just yet. That's all. These things take time :smile:

ohh ok thanks for replying! :smile: ahhh yeah I know of other med schools that give set prep times for interviews too! I heard barts usually send an ethics article with the interview invite- do you know if they are doing that this year too? Also how many people are usually on the panel?
Reply 1556
Original post by Rosine
Ohhh ..didn't know about that :rolleyes: well..I hope I hear something soon then. I don't know why I thought it was just gap year applicants and graduates :K:

sameee!!! I thought that too! I guess reapplicants/gap year applicants are technically still home undergrads!
When are admissions back in office?
Reply 1558
Original post by raveen789
When are admissions back in office?

I thought they already were on the 2nd but if not they should definitely be back on Monday 6th, let the panic games resume :colone:
Original post by PG593
I thought they already were on the 2nd but if not they should definitely be back on Monday 6th, let the panic games resume :colone:

They have been back since 2nd january .. There had been an issue with ucas today . Qm posted on facebool as well that ucas is a little not right back from monday and ucas website said to call ucas to check any updates on application

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending