The Student Room Group

Eminem fans are the Equivalent to beliebers

:colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and you're the equivalent of a toad with no teeth.
Reply 2
His post Marshal Mathers LP fans, definitely
They're are the worst, every rap video on YouTube one **** has to post "Eminem best rapper in the world" :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by Kruz
They're are the worst, every rap video on YouTube one **** has to post "Eminem best rapper in the world" :colonhash:

He's the most successful rapper in the world and I think he could go toe to toe with Tupac or Biggie. He is the best. Unless of course you're a Kayne West fan, in which case your opinion is invalid.
Reply 5
Original post by Kiss
He's the most successful rapper in the world and I think he could go toe to toe with Tupac or Biggie. He is the best. Unless of course you're a Kayne West fan, in which case your opinion is invalid.

Yes. The title makes sense now. (Y)
I see what you mean..
Original post by avadakedava
and you're the equivalent of a toad with no teeth.

Lol.
He's one of the few artists of today who deserves the success and recognition he's getting. I won't go as far as to call myself a fan but I do consider the man ****ing brilliant. :grin:
Original post by Vixen47
He's one of the few artists of today who deserves the success and recognition he's getting. I won't go as far as to call myself a fan but I do consider the man ****ing brilliant. :grin:

I agree that he is a talented man and most of his songs are very enjoyable and I give him credit for that. However, not every one of his songs are amazing and if you make one criticism on youtube you get bashed by ten different people telling you to go listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction or saying how I suck
Reply 10
delete
Reply 11
Hes a mother****ing genius! Shame he was out of the game for ages cuz of that Michael Jackson piss take lol
i don't take notice of his fans anymore, probably have brain damage from the fumes when they're heads are rammed in his colon.
One of the best rappers alive.
/thread
lol there are at least 20 rappers better than Eminem.
Original post by Wilfred Little

Define 'better'
Eminem is a genius.

Bieber is an imbecile.
Original post by Kiss

Yeezy may not be the best at freestyles but he is a better artist than Eminem & is a true visionary with one of the greatest discographies of not just rap music but music as a whole.
This is nothing to do with Eminem as an MC, this is to do with his fans. The OP is correct.
I think Beliebers are more ridiculous but I get the premise of the thread, the number of people on the internet who are constantly praising Eminem, often without knowing that much about him, is pretty silly.

Original post by Kiss
Eminem was definitely a better rapper than Tupac or Biggie were, no question.
Also there are very few people who know anything about hip-hop who aren't Kanye West fans, he has three, maybe four, classic albums.

Original post by Wilfred Little
If we're talking about Eminem in his prime then no. Eminem more recently then yeah definitely.

Quick Reply

Latest