The Student Room Group

Valentines Day

What do you do to celebrate valentines day?

Inb4 "You shouldn't have just one day to show your love for the person, you should do that everyday"

Scroll to see replies

Sit at home realising that I'm going to be single forever.
****. When is it? LOOOL
Going out with someone.
I don't.
Going out for drinks with the girls :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
****. When is it? LOOOL

14th February

I'll probably do nothing, dunno
Reply 7
Revise
Reply 8
ASOT :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by CJG21
Sit at home realising that I'm going to be single forever.

I feel the same, I am on a shelf getting dusty lmao where is my prince charming :frown:, Op why would you make me remember that it is coming up making me remember it will be another year spent single.
Original post by Robbie242
14th February

I'll probably do nothing, dunno

Oh that's ages away
we don't celebrate it its over priced you could go out for a burger and pay double the price ! we usually just get something small for one another. We're not a couple that go OTT though it was our 2 year anniversary yesterday and all we did was get a pizza and watch despicable me!.

Weve booked a plush fancy hotel at the end of February to celebrate our birthdays, anniversary and I suppose valatines day but its not a big deal for us I don't need one day to show him I love him I do it everyday
Eat junk food and watch comforting films (Bridget Jones, Pretty Woman etc) alone.
Take him/her out for a meal somewhere new, go somewhere different or to a performance of some sort.

I don't usually spend lots on gifts or anything, but do find it nice to set the day aside to do something nice together :smile:
Reply 14
Just do something at home, nothing special.
It's a usual day to me. Half the time I don't notice.
Original post by lou 22
I feel the same, I am on a shelf getting dusty lmao where is my prince charming :frown:, Op why would you make me remember that it is coming up making me remember it will be another year spent single.

You can still celebrate it with friends! and who knows someone might be planning on asking you to be their valentine :wink:
Reply 18
Revise, eat junk food and workout. Nothing special.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kilroy8
:cry2:

This. But with ice cream and a box of tissues. :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest