The Student Room Group

Guys do u prefer girls without make up?

And girls how much time do you spend in making up every day?
I can hardly do that or I' ll be late for my classes.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I spend about 10 minutes doing my make up in the morning and occasionally top it up at midday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Guys says they prefer the "natural" look, but they don't realise natural is usually some lipgloss, powder and a bit of mascara.

I can never be bothered with make-up unless I'm going out, so during the day I just apply some powder which takes me ten seconds.
Reply 3
this is my usual make up, would be interested in opinions hahah ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390348941.666147.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want my honest opinion, then I would say that it's whatever makes the girl happier. Make-up or no make-up, it's your choice, not mine.
Original post by shiva300
this is my usual make up, would be interested in opinions hahah ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390348941.666147.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have little to no understanding of make up, but what I will say is that you are a very attractive person and your eyes are awesome.
Reply 6
This topic again?

Men generally prefer girls with no makeup or very natural/minimal makeup.

Lately, unless I'm going out for a meal or an occasion etc I haven't bothered with makeup because I'm too tired in the mornings. If I'm going out etc then maybe 15-20 mins on makeup.
Reply 7
I do prefer girls with make up, but then I'm not a big fan of girls putting on too much make-up.
a little bit of make-up is nice and not too over the top, like a bit of innocuous eye shadow or blusher etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you look nice, not over the top like many people I see :smile:
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holy **** your chin literally merges straight into part of your neck!!

Ditch the filter, it looks rediculous :colonhash:
Original post by Ggmu!
White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

I don't know whether to be annoyed or amused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

amazing, 10 mins, how can you do that...
Reply 12
Guys here will say yes or very little at most. But we all know who will get the attention on a night out.
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dem eyes... :smile:

But seriously, lowe the editing, I can barely make out your nose.
Reply 14
there's this amazing thing called getting a tan, my profile picture was 3 years ago after a holiday... I have now paled back to white. The lighting in the face photo also doesn't help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
+ what's wrong with my name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
thank you for the nice comments guys:smile:
the photo doesn't have a filter, it was the light and my phone camera... I just use foundation, mascara and eyeliner usually

Posted from TSR Mobile
Generally I think less is more.
I keep telling my girlfriend she is really beautiful without makeup but she refuses to believe me :P
Original post by Precious Illusions
This topic again?

Men generally prefer girls with no makeup or very natural/minimal makeup.

Lately, unless I'm going out for a meal or an occasion etc I haven't bothered with makeup because I'm too tired in the mornings. If I'm going out etc then maybe 15-20 mins on makeup.

I am making choice between no make up and nature make up, I mean, I am still a student...
I'd only wear make up in front of guys that's crushed my confidence which has happened 99.9% of the time...

Quick Reply

Latest